Topics

Thursday’s game

Bob

If you are coming to Thursday’s game and have 15mm Saxons, I need:
2 bases of Saxon light cavalry
1 base of Saxon light horse artillery
1 base of Saxon medium foot artillery

Please let me know.
Otherwise I’ll substitute Spanish because I have no Saxons.
Thanks.

Bob

Mark K

The bob….

Having been determined as high, and one the recommendations of my PCP and Endocrinologist, I am not going going anywhere for some time. But. I have saxons. They can be picked up

Mark

On Mar 17, 2020, at 11:52 AM, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

If you are coming to Thursday’s game and have 15mm Saxons, I need:
2 bases of Saxon light cavalry
1 base of Saxon light horse artillery
1 base of Saxon medium foot artillery

Please let me know.
Otherwise I’ll substitute Spanish because I have no Saxons.
Thanks.

Thanks Mark.
Rather than picking them up, I’ll substitute with the Spaniards for now.
The big game isn’t until October so there’s plenty of time.

I finished the OOB’s for both sides according to Snappy Nappy.
2,000 per infantry stand (4,000 per unit)
750 per cavalry stand (1,500 per unit)
24 guns per stand (roughly 2-3 batteries)

Thursday’s game will pit the Army of Silesia (5 Korps) under Blucher against 4 French Corps under Murat.
The Army of Silesia is mostly Prussians and Russians. With the aforementioned Saxons and a few Baden troops.

Should be a good fight.

Bob