The Great Game of Foolz - 25mm Roolz for Foolz Colonial action on the Northwest Frontier - Sat, 05/01/2021, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: The Great Game of Foolz - 25mm Roolz for Foolz Colonial action on the Northwest Frontier

When: Saturday, 1 May 2021

Where:Bob's

Organizer: Ed(win)

Description: Brits, Russians, and Natives collide.  This time bigger and better in 25mm scale!  Roolz for Foolz is a simple convention style game you can play from the QRS.  Room for all to play.  Grab a double handful of dice and Blast the Imperialist Dogs of your choice!

Michael M

Unfortunately, I will have to miss this one.  We have out-of-town guests this weekend.  Take many pictures!

Thanks.