Topics

Sylvain cannot make it on Saturday. Game to be rescheduled.

Sylvain

Team
I had an unexpected medical procedure an hour ago and I cannot come Saturday to put up the game.
I will have to reschedule. Sorry about that.
I have other medical procedures coming so I might have to skip a few other games.
Sorry about that

Hope you’re feeling better soon.

I’ll put something on the table this week.
It’ll be a mystery game.
Mainly because I don’t have any idea yet what it will be yet.

Probably something EPIC !!!

Bob