Topics

Support our exhibitors

John C

From HMGS...........discounts offered by vendors, particularly related to cancellation of Little Wars 2020 and other conventions apparently.

From: database <database@...>
To: curranjohng <curranjohng@...>
Sent: Sun, Mar 22, 2020 6:51 am
Subject: Support our exhibitors

View in browser
HMGS Logo
Canceled Cons = Online Sales Events
As you are all well aware, due to Covid-19, the spring convention schedule has been cancelled.
Many of the exhibitors who support the HMGS shows are running online sales events in place of being at shows like Adepticon.
We encourage you to support our exhibitors and take advantage of their offers.
Links to their offers can be found here: https://www.hmgs.org/page/covid19sales
Hope to see many of you at Historicon 2020.
John Hollier
Director, MarCom, HMGS Inc.
communications@...
curranjohng@... received this email from the Historical Miniatures Gaming Society, Inc. because you subscribed on our website, or attended one of our conventions.