Topics

space - off topic

Ed

In the case that some of you don't know, Wednesday the first manned mission to launch from US soil since 2011(?)
It is also the first SpaceX launch with passengers in it - so I am forced to actually root for Elon Musk lest something tragic happens.
It will be on Science channel, etc.  launch is 4:33pm EDT

Kochese (Larry)

I think it's been put on hold due to weather.