Topics

Scale creep is running a sale. Rules half price

Sylvain

My friend Mark Severin owns scale creep miniatures
He put all his ruleset on sale half price.
I already have all I want

There are a few pretty good deals.

I noticed that they are listing my version 1 of Imperial Lances. It’s a bit dated now, but if you want a copy anyway I still have a bunch. Just ask next time you’re over and I’ll give you one.

Version 2 was the version that we used in the Borodino game. More streamlined. I never put that version together fully and it wasn’t ever printed. I think I still have a few of the v-2 cheat sheets around though.

Bob

On Jan 12, 2020 at 3:04 PM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

My friend Mark Severin owns scale creep miniatures
He put all his ruleset on sale half price.
I already have all I want

Sylvain

El Rolando

I need another copy of your rules, mine completely fell apart.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020, 17:33 Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
There are a few pretty good deals.

I noticed that they are listing my version 1 of Imperial Lances. It’s a bit dated now, but if you want a copy anyway I still have a bunch. Just ask next time you’re over and I’ll give you one.

Version 2 was the version that we used in the Borodino game. More streamlined. I never put that version together fully and it wasn’t ever printed. I think I still have a few of the v-2 cheat sheets around though.

Bob

On Jan 12, 2020 at 3:04 PM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

My friend Mark Severin owns scale creep miniatures
He put all his ruleset on sale half price.
I already have all I want

Ok just remind me when you come over.

On Jan 12, 2020 at 7:26 PM, <El Rolando> wrote:

I need another copy of your rules, mine completely fell apart.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020, 17:33 Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
There are a few pretty good deals.

I noticed that they are listing my version 1 of Imperial Lances. It’s a bit dated now, but if you want a copy anyway I still have a bunch. Just ask next time you’re over and I’ll give you one.

Version 2 was the version that we used in the Borodino game. More streamlined. I never put that version together fully and it wasn’t ever printed. I think I still have a few of the v-2 cheat sheets around though.

Bob

On Jan 12, 2020 at 3:04 PM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

My friend Mark Severin owns scale creep miniatures
He put all his ruleset on sale half price.
I already have all I want

Sylvain

Roger that.