Topics

Saturday's Game

Ed

Bob has put together a fantastic table for "Rescue at Fhet H'uchini" this Saturday.  Please come if you can!  The more the merrier.  We are using simple convention-style rules.

Kochese (Larry)

I noticed the sheep. Is that the designated recreational area for the British Naval Brigade or can antibody play?

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 11:41 AM Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:
Bob has put together a fantastic table for "Rescue at Fhet H'uchini" this Saturday.  Please come if you can!  The more the merrier.  We are using simple convention-style rules.

Ed

HA!  The sheep are actually part of the scenario.  But it's a secret.