Quetzalcoatl Rampant

Sylvain Durand

Anybody interested in playing Lion Rampant with Cortes and Montezuma?
I have the Spaniards painted and the Aztecs are waiting for it :-)

Bob

That sounds very interesting.
I’ll play.

Bob

On Apr 9, 2021, at 4:37 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Anybody interested in playing Lion Rampant with Cortes and Montezuma?
I have the Spaniards painted and the Aztecs are waiting for it :-)

<Quetzalcoatl Rampant.docx>

Ed

sure!

On 4/9/2021 4:37 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io wrote:
Anybody interested in playing Lion Rampant with Cortes and Montezuma?
I have the Spaniards painted and the Aztecs are waiting for it :-)

El Rolando

I'm down Sylvain.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021, 21:49 Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:
sure!

On 4/9/2021 4:37 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io wrote:
Anybody interested in playing Lion Rampant with Cortes and Montezuma?
I have the Spaniards painted and the Aztecs are waiting for it :-)

Sylvain Durand

Well I know what to paint when I am done with my Union infantry :-)

Sylvain

On Apr 9, 2021, at 10:01 PM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

I'm down Sylvain.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021, 21:49 Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:
sure!

On 4/9/2021 4:37 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io wrote:
Anybody interested in playing Lion Rampant with Cortes and Montezuma?
I have the Spaniards painted and the Aztecs are waiting for it :-)

Kochese (Larry)

I'll give it a shot even though it's not PC to cleanse Native Americans.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 10:11 PM Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Well I know what to paint when I am done with my Union infantry :-)

Sylvain

On Apr 9, 2021, at 10:01 PM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

I'm down Sylvain.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021, 21:49 Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:
sure!

On 4/9/2021 4:37 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io wrote:
Anybody interested in playing Lion Rampant with Cortes and Montezuma?
I have the Spaniards painted and the Aztecs are waiting for it :-)

Michael M

That could be fun, Sylvain.  I think I have some painted Spanish Conquistadors from the Foundry line.  They haven't seen the tabletop yet.

Should be ready to game as soon as next week as I will be two weeks beyond my second shot.

From: "Sylvain Durand via groups.io" <Sylvainnc@...>
Date: 4/9/21 4:37 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The Table Top Gaming Society <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io>
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Quetzalcoatl Rampant

Anybody interested in playing Lion Rampant with Cortes and Montezuma?
I have the Spaniards painted and the Aztecs are waiting for it :-)

Sylvain Durand

Michael
Glad you are coming back. I got my first covid vaccine shot today. Next one is in 4 weeks.
I have to go through my Spaniards. They are mostly foundry with Eureka for the cavalry
I bumped up my remaining Aztecs to the painting line. I will paint them soon. I am getting tired of painting blue for the civil war
Your conquistadores are welcome on the table

Regards

Sylvain

From: "Sylvain Durand via groups.io" <Sylvainnc@...>
Date: 4/9/21 4:37 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The Table Top Gaming Society <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io>

Anybody interested in playing Lion Rampant with Cortes and Montezuma?
I have the Spaniards painted and the Aztecs are waiting for it :-)

Michael M

Yes, it will be good to get back into it.

It has been way too long, although I continue to have reservations about belonging to any organization that would lower its standards enough to allow me to be a member.  :)

From: "Sylvain Durand via groups.io" <Sylvainnc@...>
Date: 4/9/21 4:37 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The Table Top Gaming Society <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io>

Anybody interested in playing Lion Rampant with Cortes and Montezuma?
I have the Spaniards painted and the Aztecs are waiting for it :-)

Standards? STANDARDS?!?!?!?  We don't need no stinkin' standards!

From: "Sylvain Durand via groups.io" <Sylvainnc@...>
Date: 4/9/21 4:37 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The Table Top Gaming Society <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io>