Topics

Playing in the Sand.

Kochese (Larry)

I got off may ass and set up the sand table. It's set for 25/28mm Colonials, Northwest Frontier. I'm Looking for input from the group, whether to make this a game day game game or an off day game either on a Sunday or during the week. My room can handle 6 players... comfortably, but no more than 8.

Bob

Weekdays or weekends are both fine for me as long as I’m not entertaining snowbirds at home.

Bob

On Jan 30, 2020 at 3:16 PM, <Kochese (Larry)> wrote:

I got off may ass and set up the sand table. It's set for 25/28mm Colonials, Northwest Frontier. I'm Looking for input from the group, whether to make this a game day game game or an off day game either on a Sunday or during the week. My room can handle 6 players... comfortably, but no more than 8.

I have never played on a sand table. If you have a cat, make sure it does not get on the table :-)

Sylvain

On Thursday, January 30, 2020, 03:16:52 PM MST, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

I got off may ass and set up the sand table. It's set for 25/28mm Colonials, Northwest Frontier. I'm Looking for input from the group, whether to make this a game day game game or an off day game either on a Sunday or during the week. My room can handle 6 players... comfortably, but no more than 8.

I agree with Bob.

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 1/30/20 3:20 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Playing in the Sand.

Weekdays or weekends are both fine for me as long as I’m not entertaining snowbirds at home.

Bob

On Jan 30, 2020 at 3:16 PM, <Kochese (Larry)> wrote:

I got off may ass and set up the sand table. It's set for 25/28mm Colonials, Northwest Frontier. I'm Looking for input from the group, whether to make this a game day game game or an off day game either on a Sunday or during the week. My room can handle 6 players... comfortably, but no more than 8.

Kochese (Larry)

The snowbirds are a U problem.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 3:41 PM Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Larry
I have never played on a sand table. If you have a cat, make sure it does not get on the table :-)

Sylvain

On Thursday, January 30, 2020, 03:16:52 PM MST, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

I got off may ass and set up the sand table. It's set for 25/28mm Colonials, Northwest Frontier. I'm Looking for input from the group, whether to make this a game day game game or an off day game either on a Sunday or during the week. My room can handle 6 players... comfortably, but no more than 8.

Kochese (Larry)

No Cats

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 3:43 PM kochese <kochese@...> wrote:
The snowbirds are a U problem.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 3:41 PM Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Larry
I have never played on a sand table. If you have a cat, make sure it does not get on the table :-)

Sylvain

On Thursday, January 30, 2020, 03:16:52 PM MST, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

I got off may ass and set up the sand table. It's set for 25/28mm Colonials, Northwest Frontier. I'm Looking for input from the group, whether to make this a game day game game or an off day game either on a Sunday or during the week. My room can handle 6 players... comfortably, but no more than 8.

David R

I can accommodate either with some notice. Sounds good though!