Topics

Now for something completely different

Bob

Learn how to insult people the Shakespearean way.
http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html

Thou pockmarked sheep biter.

Kochese (Larry)

From my years living in the middle east... May a thousand fleas of a syphilitic camel nest in your beard!
Take that infidels!

Ed

You're a lying dog-faced Pony Soldier!!

    -Joe Biden

On 4/8/2020 12:21 PM, Kochese (Larry) wrote:
From my years living in the middle east... May a thousand fleas of a syphilitic camel nest in your beard!
Take that infidels!

Bob

Thou yeasty guts-griping canker-blossom

On Apr 8, 2020, at 12:23 PM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

 You're a lying dog-faced Pony Soldier!!

    -Joe Biden

On 4/8/2020 12:21 PM, Kochese (Larry) wrote:
From my years living in the middle east... May a thousand fleas of a syphilitic camel nest in your beard!
Take that infidels!

Damned wargaming geek!

It's Shakespearen...trust me.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 4/8/20 12:35 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Now for something completely different

Thou yeasty guts-griping canker-blossom

On Apr 8, 2020, at 12:23 PM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

 You're a lying dog-faced Pony Soldier!!

    -Joe Biden

On 4/8/2020 12:21 PM, Kochese (Larry) wrote:
From my years living in the middle east... May a thousand fleas of a syphilitic camel nest in your beard!
Take that infidels!

Ed

Thou goatish rump-fed pumpion!

On 4/8/2020 12:34 PM, Bob wrote:
Thou yeasty guts-griping canker-blossom

On Apr 8, 2020, at 12:23 PM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

 You're a lying dog-faced Pony Soldier!!

    -Joe Biden

On 4/8/2020 12:21 PM, Kochese (Larry) wrote:
From my years living in the middle east... May a thousand fleas of a syphilitic camel nest in your beard!
Take that infidels!

John C

Very impressed by your knowledge of fleas, syphilis and camels, Larry.

Obviously you have led a life of the highest quality!

JC

PS I shall keep my beard well away from you, efendi!!

On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 12:22:04 PM MST, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

From my years living in the middle east... May a thousand fleas of a syphilitic camel nest in your beard!
Take that infidels!