Topics

Networking

Bob

Edited

Gents,

Quite often I get inquiries from newly arrived gamers who found our web site and are hoping to play.  But many times they disappear after they find out we’re over an hour away, or more, from where they live.

Recently we’ve had inquiries from Tucson, Avondale, and Casa Grande. Whenever I can, I try to connect them with someone in the club who lives relatively close to them. But I honestly don’t know where you ALL live.

With your permission I’d like to set up a list of where we all live.  So if you’re willing to be on this contact list (sort of) then please just send me an email, off list, with your Name, Email, and Town. I don’t need your full address.

Hopefully it’ll help.

Send the info to       Tindictator@  gmail.  com

Thanks.

Bob