Topics

Mongols vs Russians

Bob

Here’s another VERY historical re-creation of the little known battle between the Mongols and a Russian fortified village. According to the little write-up it actually happened in the early 1700’s.

Note the famed Mongolian trampoline archers.  (We need to make some rules for this in our next Lion Rampant game)
Anyone know who makes the figures?

Also note that apparently artillery CAN be used safely and to great effect without any need for a gun carriage.
Maybe the flying ninja Mongolian archers taught him how to do that?

Dan H

The best part is the many people in the YouTube comment section arguing this is somehow historically accurate. Hysterically comedic more like it.

Always love the exploding round shot. More history like Mel Gibson as William the Pict Wallace inventing Napalm and pikes.