Topics

Miniatures Garage Sale

Jeff

This weekend Feb 27th & 28th I will be holding my first wargame miniatures garage sale here in Florence. I will be setting miniatures both painted and unpainted that I am looking to part with. There will also be terrain items like barbed wire obstacles, trenches and more. There will be a lot of 15mm WWII sold as individual items, platoons and entire forces. Blue Moon US Civil War troops, and some Team Yankee items. As I open boxes I will probably find other goodies I plan on selling off. My address is 8562 W Candelwood Way, Florence AZ. Times will be 10am till 3pm both days.  I am located in a new build area of Anthem Florence. phone is 847-769-9651. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.   

Bob

Unfortunately your garage sale on Saturday is opposite our Hougoumont game. 

On Feb 21, 2021, at 9:52 PM, Jeff via groups.io <jeffriecohen@...> wrote:

This weekend Feb 27th & 28th I will be holding my first wargame miniatures garage sale here in Florence. I will be setting miniatures both painted and unpainted that I am looking to part with. There will also be terrain items like barbed wire obstacles, trenches and more. There will be a lot of 15mm WWII sold as individual items, platoons and entire forces. Blue Moon US Civil War troops, and some Team Yankee items. As I open boxes I will probably find other goodies I plan on selling off. My address is 8562 W Candelwood Way, Florence AZ. Times will be 10am till 3pm both days.  I am located in a new build area of Anthem Florence. phone is 847-769-9651. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.   

Jeff

You can always come Sunday...running it both days.

-----Original Message-----
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Feb 21, 2021 10:35 pm
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Miniatures Garage Sale

Jeff

Starting to set out figures and terrain items for the garage sale

El Rolando

Looking good Jeff. I will probably make it out there on Sunday with my brother. Is your ACW based for Fire and Fury?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021, 19:25 Jeff via groups.io <jeffriecohen=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Feb 21, 2021, at 9:52 PM, Jeff via groups.io <jeffriecohen=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Jeff

Yes they are.

Sent: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Looking good Jeff. I will probably make it out there on Sunday with my brother. Is your ACW based for Fire and Fury?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021, 19:25 Jeff via groups.io <jeffriecohen=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Feb 21, 2021, at 9:52 PM, Jeff via groups.io <jeffriecohen=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Tom Opalka

I don't think I'll be able to make it over to your part of the Valley for your sale.  Once it's completed, if you can send me a list of what you still have available and your asking price, maybe I can purchase some items and we can figure out me getting out there to pick them up.  

Thank you,
Tom O
ponatowski@...

To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 7:25 pm

Jeff

Not a problem.....will make my wife happy

To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 23, 2021 4:28 pm

I don't think I'll be able to make it over to your part of the Valley for your sale.  Once it's completed, if you can send me a list of what you still have available and your asking price, maybe I can purchase some items and we can figure out me getting out there to pick them up.  

Thank you,
Tom O
ponatowski@...

Sent: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 7:25 pm

Robert Goldsmith

Jeff:

I'm not sure if we have met. I am a friend of Mike Dolan, who is a member of the club. If you have some things I'd like to buy I can Venmo you the money and Mike can pick up the merchandise when convenient for both of you. 

I play a lot of Flames of War and some 15 mm Napoleonics. I was wondering if you had any Battlefront buildings and any painted Napoleonics. I'm particularly interested in French and Neopolitan. If you can send me pictures and prices of anything you have of that sort, please send that info.

Robert

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 11:52 PM Jeff via groups.io <jeffriecohen=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

--
Robert F. Goldsmith, Ph.D.
404 Sunderland Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

407-617-7599

Jeff

I look forward to meeting more members of the group as well as being able to host games. I may have a few Battlefront buildings I will part with. I will see what turns up while unpacking. As far as painted Napoleonic's go I have some French gunners and some other odds and ends. I do not have any Neopolitans. I do have Brits and Prussians. I have alot of Flames of War troops....alot 

Cc: Mike Dolan <Mike.dolan@...>
Sent: Thu, Feb 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Jeff:

I'm not sure if we have met. I am a friend of Mike Dolan, who is a member of the club. If you have some things I'd like to buy I can Venmo you the money and Mike can pick up the merchandise when convenient for both of you. 

I play a lot of Flames of War and some 15 mm Napoleonics. I was wondering if you had any Battlefront buildings and any painted Napoleonics. I'm particularly interested in French and Neopolitan. If you can send me pictures and prices of anything you have of that sort, please send that info.

Robert

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 11:52 PM Jeff via groups.io <jeffriecohen=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

--
404 Sunderland Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

407-617-7599

Robert Goldsmith

I have more Flames of War troops than I'll ever use.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 7:39 PM Jeff via groups.io <jeffriecohen=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I look forward to meeting more members of the group as well as being able to host games. I may have a few Battlefront buildings I will part with. I will see what turns up while unpacking. As far as painted Napoleonic's go I have some French gunners and some other odds and ends. I do not have any Neopolitans. I do have Brits and Prussians. I have alot of Flames of War troops....alot 

Jeff:

Robert

--
404 Sunderland Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

407-617-7599

--
404 Sunderland Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

407-617-7599

Robert Goldsmith

On second thought, do you have any Italian assault guns?

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 7:45 PM Robert Goldsmith <goldsmithrobert99@...> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 7:39 PM Jeff via groups.io <jeffriecohen=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Jeff:

Robert

--
404 Sunderland Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

407-617-7599

--
404 Sunderland Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

407-617-7599

--
404 Sunderland Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

407-617-7599

Jeff

Nope...sold off all my Italians some time ago. 

Sent: Thu, Feb 25, 2021 5:46 pm

On second thought, do you have any Italian assault guns?

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 7:45 PM Robert Goldsmith <goldsmithrobert99@...> wrote:

Jeff:

Robert

--
404 Sunderland Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

407-617-7599

--
404 Sunderland Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

407-617-7599

--