Topics

Little Wars 2020 in Chicago cancelled

John C

According to a post from the HMGS MidWest president, Little Wars in Chicago at the end of April, is cancelled.
Hardly surprising but apparently triggered by the Illinois governor's ban on large group meetings.

They are trying to find an alternate venue in the Fall, but are not immediately having success.
Instead they plan to expand their late year Con (Autumn wars I think) to a three day event in early October.

What odds Histori-gone?

John
It looks like the motivation was to have the governor cancelling the event in order to waive the Deposit liability.
It looks like it will happen in October as Illinois has a week end of gaming
I might go

Sylvain