Topics

Lion Rampant Tournament - Sat, 11/07/2020 11:00am-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: Lion Rampant Tournament

When: Saturday, 7 November 2020, 11:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Bob

24 Points
Dark Ages or Medieval Armies
The Tournament rules are the same as last year.

Try to RSVP as soon as you know whether or not you are coming. If we get more than 8 players we will try to figure out a way to accomodate.

Bob

The Lion Rampant tournament scheduled for last Saturday didn't have enough participants for a tournament (due to the apocalypse) but those who did show up decided to have a big battle Lion Rampant game. Everyone laid out their troops, then we added some extras, and then the battle commenced.

It was a good time and someone (Rolland ?) took a bunch of pictures.
Hopefully they'll share with the rest of us.

Thanks to all who came out.

I wish I had but Sylvain was keeping me busy by murdering my army with bow fire!

It was really fun, let's do it again soon.