Topics

Lion Rampant: Moving at the double lowers your armor by 1

Sylvain
 

Team,
I ran the QRS by a few Facebook groups and a few friends and they pretty all play in a similar way
My friend Mark Severin (owner of Scale Creep Miniatures) told me that when a unit moves more than 1 move it lowers its armor by 1 so fast but takes a lot of hits (We can use a chip color for lower armor)
Any ideas?

Sylvain

Bob
 

Why do they lower the armor?
It’s already harder to move multiple times because of the +1 to activate. 

Is it to discourage units from doing so?
If that’s the case then just stop allowing multi-moves. 

Not sure I like that rule.
I like it the way we’ve been playing. 

Bob


On Jan 31, 2020 at 9:26 AM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

Team,
I ran the QRS by a few Facebook groups and a few friends and they pretty all play in a similar way
My friend Mark Severin (owner of Scale Creep Miniatures) told me that when a unit moves more than 1 move it lowers its armor by 1 so fast but takes a lot of hits (We can use a chip color for lower armor)
Any ideas?

Sylvain

Kochese (Larry)
 

What Bob said.I don't think the rule makes sense." Men,  prepare to move out again. Leave your helmets and shields behind. We don't want to be late!"

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 9:42 AM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
Why do they lower the armor?
It’s already harder to move multiple times because of the +1 to activate. 

Is it to discourage units from doing so?
If that’s the case then just stop allowing multi-moves. 

Not sure I like that rule.
I like it the way we’ve been playing. 

Bob


On Jan 31, 2020 at 9:26 AM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

Team,
I ran the QRS by a few Facebook groups and a few friends and they pretty all play in a similar way
My friend Mark Severin (owner of Scale Creep Miniatures) told me that when a unit moves more than 1 move it lowers its armor by 1 so fast but takes a lot of hits (We can use a chip color for lower armor)
Any ideas?

Sylvain

Sylvain
 

Bob
I can see your point.
This rule has been moved to the Dungeon of the Local Lord where it will stay for ever and its short existence will not be remembered

Sylvain

On Friday, January 31, 2020, 10:01:42 AM MST, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:


What Bob said.I don't think the rule makes sense." Men,  prepare to move out again. Leave your helmets and shields behind. We don't want to be late!"

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 9:42 AM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
Why do they lower the armor?
It’s already harder to move multiple times because of the +1 to activate. 

Is it to discourage units from doing so?
If that’s the case then just stop allowing multi-moves. 

Not sure I like that rule.
I like it the way we’ve been playing. 

Bob


On Jan 31, 2020 at 9:26 AM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

Team,
I ran the QRS by a few Facebook groups and a few friends and they pretty all play in a similar way
My friend Mark Severin (owner of Scale Creep Miniatures) told me that when a unit moves more than 1 move it lowers its armor by 1 so fast but takes a lot of hits (We can use a chip color for lower armor)
Any ideas?

Sylvain