Topics

Items for sale

Tom Opalka

Hello everyone -

I am a long time lurker that lives in the north valley and I game with the group at IO some times.  I am writing to let you know that I am helping a friend that some of you may know, Al Revere, liquidate a fairly large part of his collection as he is downsizing moving from a house to an apartment.  Al is still going to be gaming and is keeping several parts of his collection while getting rid of a lot of other items.  I'm going to give a general list of what I have to sell for him; if you want more specifics, then please email me directly and I can provide pictures & more details.  Items are priced to sell ($2.25 or so per painted 28mm infantry figure for example) & I can negotiate.  Also willing to travel to one of your game days to show/hand off items to avoid shipping.  Thanks - Tom

28mm Painted Mitanni/Caananite army (lots of Foundry figures)
28mm Painted New Kingdom Egyptian army (basing needs to be finished)
28mm unpainted biblicals, mostly NKE including several chariots
28mm Sarmatian cavalry -20 nicely painted, need gluing torsos together and basing
28mm unpainted Celts including 20 chariots and a bunch of infantry with shield decals
28mm painted Vikings
28mm unpainted Vikings including a SAGA 4 point army
28mm partially painted Byzantine army (infantry & cav riders and shields painted, but horses aren't and no basing done)
28mm painted Late Romans
28mm painted Greeks
28mm painted Successors
28mm unpainted classical period figures
misc. 28mm figures like a Rourke's Drift set, Samurai, and African explorers unpainted

15mm Modern Soviet/Warsaw Pact - large number of T72s, T55AM2s, BMPs, etc
15mm Modern US, French, Israeli, Egyptian and Jordanians misc. figures
Team Yankee  Polish, Czech, Afghansty, VolksArmee and Panzertruppen books/booklets with cards
Flames of War Avanti book
Flames of War US vehicles and few infantry
Flames of War Germans vehicles
Flames of War British 8th army painted Shermans, Valentines, Grants, matildas, armored cars, etc.
Flames of War unpainted British late war armored company with Cromwells and Challengers, etc.
A bunch of 1/144 scale planes for Flames of war
Tokens, objective markers, dice, etc. for Flames of war
15mm WW1 unpainted British army

Unpainted 15mm -
Large Seven Year's War lot
Large Napoleonics lot
American War of Independence lot
Hussites
American Civil War
small Viking lot
small Celts/Picts lot
Numidians
Myceneans
Byzantines
Normans
Large Condotta lot unpainted
Crusaders
Large lot of  Xyston Persians
Han Chinese
Huns
Indians
Eastern Steppe Cavalry

Fantasy -
unpainted Warmaster Orc and Goblin army
unpainted Warmaster Chaos and Dwarf units
Kings of War dwarfs
Misc. Reaper figures
Warhammer Fantasy Skaven including professionally painted characters
Battle Valor 18mm forces and rulebook
Hordes Legion of Everblight warpack and Ryvaal

SAGA dice - viking, norman and saxon
2 sets of Bolt action dice
lot of card sleeves

10mm Sci-fi walkers from Reaper CAV

10mm British and Russians for Crimean War - Pendraken unpainted

Warmaster ancients rules + Warmaster ancient armies

Pathfinder Broken Token card organizer

The Great War rules by Warhammer Historical

Combat Commander lot of battle packs

Age of Honor The Wars of Lace scenario book

Warfare in the Age of Reason & Campaigns in the Age of Reason

SAGA Cross & Crescent

Dan H

Depending, I would be interested in these.

[...]

Thomas

Hey Tom,

I'm interested in the unpainted Vikings and any unpainted samurai that are available. I'm particularly interested in any like townsfolk or other villagers. How many figures do you have available and what are you looking to sell them for?

Thanks,

Thomas

On January 15, 2020 18:37:10 "Tom Opalka via Groups.Io" <PONATOWSKI@...> wrote:

[...]

Bob

Tom,
I’ll take the unpainted African Explorers, and the Warfare in the Age of Reason & Campaigns in the Age of Reason books if they’re still available.

Thanks.
Bob Rodgers

On Jan 15, 2020 at 6:37 PM, <Tom Opalka via Groups.Io> wrote:

[...]

I am going to be at Bob's tomorrow bringing a few lots that have sold and a few lots to show Ed.  Anyone else want me to bring anything?   The 28mm Mitanni and Egyptians are very nice, as are the Greeks.

I did forget to list around 40 28mm unpainted Napoleonic Austrians as well that are available.

Let me know if you are interested in anything.

Thanks,
Tom

[...]

Tom O. ,
Good to see you again. Thanks for bringing the stuff down for the guys.
Don't be such a stranger.

Thomas F. ,
Tom left a box full of goodies here with your name on it.

Bob

Tom Opalka

It was good seeing you, meeting everyone and seeing your game room in person.   I will try to make it down for a game occasionally.

Thanks everyone.