Topics

Interesting review of Battlefront WW rules #General-Interest

John C

See attachment.   A pretty reasonable and well described review, not the fluff pieces some of the wargames magazines do now.

JC
"Sophisticated, charming and humble" - all down to his club shirt!

Ed

Thanks John.  We tried it out a few times and it seems ok.  Lots of markers and it is hard to get used to one tank model representing more than one tank.  That being said it is nice to represent an entire battalion or more on the table.

I did see a few mentions of the Battlegroup rules in there and after further research it looks worth a try.  Anybody have a copy of Battlegroup?

Ed

On 5/10/2020 3:14 PM, John C via groups.io wrote:
See attachment.   A pretty reasonable and well described review, not the fluff pieces some of the wargames magazines do now.

JC

Sylvain Durand

Ed 
I have pretty much all the modules and the rules
I have enough Americans and Germans to cover Bob's table
I uploaded the PDF at

Sylvain

On Monday, May 11, 2020, 09:22:05 AM MST, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

Thanks John.  We tried it out a few times and it seems ok.  Lots of markers and it is hard to get used to one tank model representing more than one tank.  That being said it is nice to represent an entire battalion or more on the table.

I did see a few mentions of the Battlegroup rules in there and after further research it looks worth a try.  Anybody have a copy of Battlegroup?

Ed

JC

Ed

got it.  Which module covers NW Europe 1944 -1945?

On 5/11/2020 9:28 AM, Sylvain via groups.io wrote:
Ed 
I uploaded the PDF at

Sylvain

Ed

JC

Sylvain Durand

Overlord

On Monday, May 11, 2020, 09:33:37 AM MST, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

got it.  Which module covers NW Europe 1944 -1945?

On 5/11/2020 9:28 AM, Sylvain via groups.io wrote:
Ed 
I uploaded the PDF at

Sylvain

Ed

JC

Bob

Also, three of the other rule sets mentioned in the review;  
Rapid Fire, Iron Cross,
and 7 Days to the Rhine are aleady in the  FREE STUFF directory.