Topics

How’s this for an idea?

Bob

Ok, so what do you guys think about this idea?

I have a few mostly unpainted 28 mm figures that I don’t need/want. And I really don’t care about making any money off them by selling them.

I’ll set them out on Saturday and put a tag on them for “$1 each or best offer” and throw whatever money comes from it into the club donation tin.

If you want any of them it will be up to you to decide a reasonable price. If there’s a bidding war, so much the better for the club coffers.

To start, I’m putting out a few miscellaneous modern civilians, some Darkest Africa figures, and some colonial British figures. Maybe a few others once I finish going through the dead lead.

If anyone else wants to do the same thing, bring your figures along too.

sounds like communism...

On 1/21/2020 11:06 AM, Bob wrote:
Ok, so what do you guys think about this idea?

I have a few mostly unpainted 28 mm figures that I don’t need/want. And I really don’t care about making any money off them by selling them.

I’ll set them out on Saturday and put a tag on them for “$1 each or best offer” and throw whatever money comes from it into the club donation tin.

If you want any of them it will be up to you to decide a reasonable price. If there’s a bidding war, so much the better for the club coffers.

To start, I’m putting out a few miscellaneous modern civilians, some Darkest Africa figures, and some colonial British figures. Maybe a few others once I finish going through the dead lead.

If anyone else wants to do the same thing, bring your figures along too.

Nah, you’re not required to participate.
........but just remember, we know where you live.

On Jan 21, 2020 at 11:46 AM, <Ed> wrote:

sounds like communism...

On 1/21/2020 11:06 AM, Bob wrote:
Ok, so what do you guys think about this idea?

I have a few mostly unpainted 28 mm figures that I don’t need/want. And I really don’t care about making any money off them by selling them.

I’ll set them out on Saturday and put a tag on them for “$1 each or best offer” and throw whatever money comes from it into the club donation tin.

If you want any of them it will be up to you to decide a reasonable price. If there’s a bidding war, so much the better for the club coffers.

To start, I’m putting out a few miscellaneous modern civilians, some Darkest Africa figures, and some colonial British figures. Maybe a few others once I finish going through the dead lead.

If anyone else wants to do the same thing, bring your figures along too.

Bob

Don L

That’s a great idea. Ill have some next time up.

On 1/21/2020 11:06 AM, Bob wrote:
Ok, so what do you guys think about this idea?

I have a few mostly unpainted 28 mm figures that I don’t need/want. And I really don’t care about making any money off them by selling them.

I’ll set them out on Saturday and put a tag on them for “$1 each or best offer” and throw whatever money comes from it into the club donation tin.

If you want any of them it will be up to you to decide a reasonable price. If there’s a bidding war, so much the better for the club coffers.

To start, I’m putting out a few miscellaneous modern civilians, some Darkest Africa figures, and some colonial British figures. Maybe a few others once I finish going through the dead lead.

If anyone else wants to do the same thing, bring your figures along too.

I have some bits and pieces that I will bring in a few weeks when I am going through them

Sylvain

On 1/21/2020 11:06 AM, Bob wrote:
Ok, so what do you guys think about this idea?

I have a few mostly unpainted 28 mm figures that I don’t need/want. And I really don’t care about making any money off them by selling them.

I’ll set them out on Saturday and put a tag on them for “$1 each or best offer” and throw whatever money comes from it into the club donation tin.

If you want any of them it will be up to you to decide a reasonable price. If there’s a bidding war, so much the better for the club coffers.

To start, I’m putting out a few miscellaneous modern civilians, some Darkest Africa figures, and some colonial British figures. Maybe a few others once I finish going through the dead lead.

If anyone else wants to do the same thing, bring your figures along too.

Thanks comrades 👨‍✈️

On Jan 21, 2020 at 10:25 PM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

Bob
I have some bits and pieces that I will bring in a few weeks when I am going through them

Sylvain

On Jan 21, 2020, at 9:18 PM, Don L <dleuenbe@...> wrote:
That’s a great idea. Ill have some next time up.

_._,_._,_