Topics

How’s this for an idea?

Bob

Ok, so what do you guys think about this idea?

I have a few mostly unpainted 28 mm figures that I don’t need/want. And I really don’t care about making any money off them by selling them. 

I’ll set them out on Saturday and put a tag on them for “$1 each or best offer” and throw whatever money comes from it into the club donation tin. 

If you want any of them it will be up to you to decide a reasonable price. If there’s a bidding war, so much the better for the club coffers. 

To start, I’m putting out a few miscellaneous modern civilians, some Darkest Africa figures, and some colonial British figures. Maybe a few others once I finish going through the dead lead. 

If anyone else wants to do the same thing, bring your figures along too. 

Bob

Ed

sounds like communism...

On 1/21/2020 11:06 AM, Bob wrote:

I have a few mostly unpainted 28 mm figures that I don’t need/want. And I really don’t care about making any money off them by selling them. 

I’ll set them out on Saturday and put a tag on them for “$1 each or best offer” and throw whatever money comes from it into the club donation tin. 

If you want any of them it will be up to you to decide a reasonable price. If there’s a bidding war, so much the better for the club coffers. 

To start, I’m putting out a few miscellaneous modern civilians, some Darkest Africa figures, and some colonial British figures. Maybe a few others once I finish going through the dead lead. 

Bob

Bob

Nah, you’re not required to participate. 
........but just remember, we know where you live. 

On Jan 21, 2020 at 11:46 AM, <Ed> wrote:

sounds like communism...

Bob

Don L

That’s a great idea. Ill have some next time up.

On Jan 21, 2020, at 12:06 PM, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

sounds like communism...

I’ll set them out on Saturday and put a tag on them for “$1 each or best offer” and throw whatever money comes from it into the club donation tin. 

Bob

Sylvain

Bob
I have some bits and pieces that I will bring in a few weeks when I am going through them 

Sylvain

On Jan 21, 2020, at 9:18 PM, Don L <dleuenbe@...> wrote:

On Jan 21, 2020, at 12:06 PM, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

sounds like communism...

I’ll set them out on Saturday and put a tag on them for “$1 each or best offer” and throw whatever money comes from it into the club donation tin. 

Bob

Bob

Thanks comrades 👨‍✈️

On Jan 21, 2020 at 10:25 PM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

Bob
I have some bits and pieces that I will bring in a few weeks when I am going through them 

Sylvain
—————————————

On Jan 21, 2020, at 9:18 PM, Don L <dleuenbe@...> wrote:

_._,_._,_