Greetings

David Letizia

Hello all,

I just discovered this group and am interested in learning more about it.  I live in NE Mesa.  I have been a table top war gamer since the mid 90’s and an rpg player since the early 80’s.  I have mostly played sci-fi/fantasy games but have been adding more historical alt history games.  I really enjoy the painting and gaming aspects of the hobby and for the last few years have moved to playing fully painted.  I have SAGA and Blood and Plunder forces as historical light gaming.  I have a copy of black powder second edition.

David

Kochese (Larry)

Welcome,
Hope you will join us. I'm also in N Mesa.
Larry

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 5:33 PM Woadwolf1 via groups.io <Woadwolf1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

I just discovered this group and am interested in learning more about it.  I live in NE Mesa.  I have been a table top war gamer since the mid 90’s and an rpg player since the early 80’s.  I have mostly played sci-fi/fantasy games but have been adding more historical alt history games.  I really enjoy the painting and gaming aspects of the hobby and for the last few years have moved to playing fully painted.  I have SAGA and Blood and Plunder forces as historical light gaming.  I have a copy of black powder second edition.

David

El Rolando

David-

Welcome, and hope to meet you soon. What do you have Blood & Plunder wise? I have a Brig and about 60 French, all unpainted. Have both the rules and thr No Peace Beyond the Line supplement as well.

I'm in SE Mesa, near the old GM proving grounds.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021, 17:38 Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:
Welcome,
Hope you will join us. I'm also in N Mesa.
Larry

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 5:33 PM Woadwolf1 via groups.io <Woadwolf1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

I just discovered this group and am interested in learning more about it.  I live in NE Mesa.  I have been a table top war gamer since the mid 90’s and an rpg player since the early 80’s.  I have mostly played sci-fi/fantasy games but have been adding more historical alt history games.  I really enjoy the painting and gaming aspects of the hobby and for the last few years have moved to playing fully painted.  I have SAGA and Blood and Plunder forces as historical light gaming.  I have a copy of black powder second edition.

David

David Letizia

I have a sloop and brig.  Currently I have 125 painted BnP figs and 30-40 that I am still working on

On Apr 1, 2021, at 5:43 PM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

[...]

Sylvain Durand

David
Welcome. It is a very good group. I joined three years ago when I moved to the Valley.

I have about 2-300 generic pirates. I put a game before using the sword and the flame. I would love to start blood and plunder

I am putting a large lion rampant game at the end of the month with 4 factions a side. It is very similar to SAGA. I hope you can join.

Regards

Sylvain

On Apr 1, 2021, at 5:54 PM, David Letizia via groups.io <Woadwolf1@...> wrote:

[...]

Bob

I think between us all, we have figures for just about any period and probably most of the rule sets too.

Welcome aboard David.

We have two games scheduled for this month. Napoleonics on the 17th and Medievals on the 24th.  Hope you can make it.

Bob

David Letizia

I have been watching Sharpe and want to get a set of Wargames Atlantic 95th foot.

On Apr 1, 2021, at 6:26 PM, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

I think between us all, we have figures for just about any period and probably most of the rule sets too.

Welcome aboard David.

We have two games scheduled for this month. Napoleonics on the 17th and Medievals on the 24th.  Hope you can make it.

Bob

Jeff

If you are interested I am probably going to run a playtest of the battle of Marengo using Age of Eagles. My number is 847-769-9651 and I live in Florence

I just discovered this group and am interested in learning more about it.  I live in NE Mesa.  I have been a table top war gamer since the mid 90’s and an rpg player since the early 80’s.  I have mostly played sci-fi/fantasy games but have been adding more historical alt history games.  I really enjoy the painting and gaming aspects of the hobby and for the last few years have moved to playing fully painted.  I have SAGA and Blood and Plunder forces as historical light gaming.  I have a copy of black powder second edition.

David

Jeff

Here is a picture of the table

From: "Woadwolf1 via groups.io" <Woadwolf1@...>
Date: 4/1/21 5:33 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Hello all,

I just discovered this group and am interested in learning more about it.  I live in NE Mesa.  I have been a table top war gamer since the mid 90’s and an rpg player since the early 80’s.  I have mostly played sci-fi/fantasy games but have been adding more historical alt history games.  I really enjoy the painting and gaming aspects of the hobby and for the last few years have moved to playing fully painted.  I have SAGA and Blood and Plunder forces as historical light gaming.  I have a copy of black powder second edition.

David

Bob

Jeff,
When are you running game?

Bob

On Apr 1, 2021, at 7:20 PM, Jeff via groups.io <jeffriecohen@...> wrote:

If you are interested I am probably going to run a playtest of the battle of Marengo using Age of Eagles. My number is 847-769-9651 and I live in Florence

I just discovered this group and am interested in learning more about it.  I live in NE Mesa.  I have been a table top war gamer since the mid 90’s and an rpg player since the early 80’s.  I have mostly played sci-fi/fantasy games but have been adding more historical alt history games.  I really enjoy the painting and gaming aspects of the hobby and for the last few years have moved to playing fully painted.  I have SAGA and Blood and Plunder forces as historical light gaming.  I have a copy of black powder second edition.

David

Jeff

I am looking to run it on the 17th. I would have mentioned it on the group but the last time I did so I had several people tell me there were coming but stood me up. Never called never emailed. Also sent some texted messages and phone calls and all were ignored. I left it as it was.

If you are interested I am probably going to run a playtest of the battle of Marengo using Age of Eagles. My number is 847-769-9651 and I live in Florence

I just discovered this group and am interested in learning more about it.  I live in NE Mesa.  I have been a table top war gamer since the mid 90’s and an rpg player since the early 80’s.  I have mostly played sci-fi/fantasy games but have been adding more historical alt history games.  I really enjoy the painting and gaming aspects of the hobby and for the last few years have moved to playing fully painted.  I have SAGA and Blood and Plunder forces as historical light gaming.  I have a copy of black powder second edition.

David

David Letizia

Where are the two April events being held?  Are they from 12 to 6?