Topics

game report on my blog

Ed

If you are as bored as I am, please have a look at the Crossfire game report I put on my blog

https://evwargamer.blogspot.com/2020/04/crossfire-part-1-to-relieve-co-vid.html

It is 2 parts.  Lots of pics.  I also try to explain a little bit about how Xfire is played for anyone who is not familiar with it.

Watch this space for my next project!

Ed,
I'm impressed with the Blog. I have always liked those rules. If you don't know small inf. tactics, you will loose to somebody who does.
Like I said, Nice Blog Ed. I'm working on turning a smoker into a still.

Sylvain Durand

If you are bored, you should be painting !!!!!
I have never painted as much since I had my boys

Sylvain

On Thursday, April 9, 2020, 04:50:46 PM MST, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

If you are as bored as I am, please have a look at the Crossfire game report I put on my blog

https://evwargamer.blogspot.com/2020/04/crossfire-part-1-to-relieve-co-vid.html

It is 2 parts.  Lots of pics.  I also try to explain a little bit about how Xfire is played for anyone who is not familiar with it.

Watch this space for my next project!

Ed

Where's part II???   It's a great AAR and your build in "snide" remarks are funny.  (You don't get a first name like +2 by being stupid....classic.)

I think you capture the flavor of the rules...especially the concept that you can keep moving/shooting as long as you have the initiative, but if you lose the initiative...

And you're right.  You do need a lot of terrain for this game since there's no movement limitations or weapons ranges (but it works as long as you remember the initiative concept.

Still want to see part II.

Ray

If you are as bored as I am, please have a look at the Crossfire game report I put on my blog

https://evwargamer.blogspot.com/2020/04/crossfire-part-1-to-relieve-co-vid.html

It is 2 parts.  Lots of pics.  I also try to explain a little bit about how Xfire is played for anyone who is not familiar with it.

Watch this space for my next project!

Ed

I found part II....it's great, too.

Ray

If you are as bored as I am, please have a look at the Crossfire game report I put on my blog

https://evwargamer.blogspot.com/2020/04/crossfire-part-1-to-relieve-co-vid.html

It is 2 parts.  Lots of pics.  I also try to explain a little bit about how Xfire is played for anyone who is not familiar with it.

Watch this space for my next project!

Thanks Ray.  I think I will do another one.  Maybe even with a tank!

On 4/9/2020 9:17 PM, Ray Levesque wrote:
I found part II....it's great, too.

Ray