From: AW Miniatures <sales@...>
To: Sylvain <sylvainnc@...>
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020, 09:18:11 AM MST
Subject: CHRISTMAS SALE 30% OFF

30% CHRISTMAS SALE
View this email in your browser
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING CODE TO RECEIVE 30% OFF BASKET

Xmas20
I would like to say a big thank you to all my loyal customers who have supported the business over the past months and which has been an extraordinary
year. Please stay safe and take care
Andrew
Copyright © *2017* *AWMiniatures*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is: sales@...

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to sylvainnc@...
AW Miniatures · 16 Deer Park Way · Beverley, East Yorkshire HU17 8RN · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp