From: John C via groups.io <curranjohng@...>
To: The Table Top Gaming Society <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 08:39:01 PM MST
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Fw: At Home With Arizona PBS Vol. 10: Summer Kick-Off Edition

Hi,

In case U missed it, Arizona PBS has put 179 history documentaries on line for free.  I think it's a limited time thing.
Not much military history but some - The Chinese Terracotta Warriors for one.  And there is something called the Tank Man?!?
(Ed, I did not know they made a documentary about you - way to go, dude!)

Other stuff people might be interested in such as Ken Burn's Baseball, etc.
Anyway page down, hit the link and see if any of them interest you!