Topics

Food city in Mesa Avenue and southwest avenue has a lot of food

Sylvain Durand

Team,

On my way back I stopped by food city in Mesa. Mesa Avenue and Southwest I think.
They had plenty of fresh food and packaged food and no fighting. Most of the meat is cut at the store. No toilet paper though. Low on pasta. Everything else was there. Including vegetable and fruits

I filled my trunk. If you get in a supply crunch, try your luck there.

Sylvain

On Mar 14, 2020, at 7:47 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Mike
I had a lot of fun. Thanks for the game
I will miss next game. It is benji birthday.

Sylvain

On Mar 14, 2020, at 6:16 PM, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

Mike,

Thanks for running the game today.
It was an interesting battle and I had a good time.

Bob