Topics

FINISHED!!

Kochese (Larry)

All my French Rev. Armies have been put on flex steel bases and re-flocked, and repairs made where needed all 1400 stands! Time for a Beer.

El Rolando

That's outstanding! Any photos?

On Fri, May 22, 2020, 15:00 Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:
All my French Rev. Armies have been put on flex steel bases and re-flocked, and repairs made where needed all 1400 stands! Time for a Beer.

Bob

Of the figures?
Or of the beer?

On May 22, 2020, at 3:04 PM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

That's outstanding! Any photos?

On Fri, May 22, 2020, 15:00 Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:
All my French Rev. Armies have been put on flex steel bases and re-flocked, and repairs made where needed all 1400 stands! Time for a Beer.

Kochese (Larry)

No pics. Not really much to see, besides I've been banned from the photo site, again. Must have been all those sexy Austrian photos I posted last time.