Topics

Event: Renaissance Principles of War ECW - Saturday, 8 February 2020 #cal-invite

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Renaissance Principles of War ECW

When:
Saturday, 8 February 2020
12:00pm to 4:30pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Bobs War Room

Organizer: Larry kochese@... 4803902360

This will be Northern battle between Men in Skirts ( Covenanters vs Montrose) supported by their Parliamentarian and Royalist allies Room for 8, but more commands can be added to accommodate.
There will be a special scenario rule for anyone wearing a Kilt. That's a Kilt gentlemen, not a towel wrapped around your ass.

Bob

Will we get extra troops if we go commando under the kilts?

Kochese (Larry)

Yes you will but only if pictures are taken , and posted on the group site.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 3:01 PM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
Will we get extra troops if we go commando under the kilts?

Sometimes you scare me.

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 1/30/20 3:01 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Event: Renaissance Principles of War ECW - Saturday, 8 February 2020 #cal-invite

Will we get extra troops if we go commando under the kilts?

Bob

Well, I wouldn’t want to make you all feel inadequate. So I guess I’ll wear pants.

On Jan 30, 2020 at 3:42 PM, <Kochese (Larry)> wrote:

Yes you will but only if pictures are taken , and posted on the group site.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 3:01 PM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
Will we get extra troops if we go commando under the kilts?

Bob

Who’s your daddy!?

On Jan 30, 2020 at 3:43 PM, <Ray Levesque> wrote:

Sometimes you scare me.

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 1/30/20 3:01 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Will we get extra troops if we go commando under the kilts?

Stop!  Now you're really scaring  me!

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 1/30/20 3:45 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io>

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 1/30/20 3:01 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Will we get extra troops if we go commando under the kilts?

Kochese (Larry)

God is in His Heaven and all is Well with the World.... Kilt Lifter now comes in a Lite!!!
Bob don't let this Kilt Lifting thing go to your head.

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 1/30/20 3:01 PM (GMT-07:00)

Will we get extra troops if we go commando under the kilts?

Bob

Methinks he doth protest too much.

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 1/30/20 3:01 PM (GMT-07:00)

Will we get extra troops if we go commando under the kilts?

Michael M

Just got off plane from a biz trip to read this intellectual exchange.  Laughed my pants covered ass off.  People are now looking at me funny.  It the fault of you degenerates.

Thanks for putting me back into a good move after a long day traveling!

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 1/30/20 3:01 PM (GMT-07:00)

Will we get extra troops if we go commando under the kilts?

Dan H

From: Bob <brodgers@...>

Date: 1/30/20 3:01 PM (GMT-07:00)

Will we get extra troops if we go commando under the kilts?

Bob. Now look at what you've started!!!

From: Dan H <danh@...>
Date: 1/30/20 6:02 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ35SOU9HTM

From: Bob <brodgers@...>

Date: 1/30/20 3:01 PM (GMT-07:00)

Will we get extra troops if we go commando under the kilts?