Topics

Event: La reconquista - 28mm Large Lion Rampant Battle - 8 players - 100 pts - Saturday, 2 May 2020 #cal-invite

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

La reconquista - 28mm Large Lion Rampant Battle - 8 players - 100 pts

When:
Saturday, 2 May 2020
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Bob's house

Organizer: Sylvain sylvainnc@... 3175143905

The Spanish are ready to take their peninsula back but a tough Moors Army is standing in the way.
This battle will involve 4 retinues per side. We will use the Big Battle Lion Rampant Rules
I will provide all retinues.

Ed

I'll be there and call dibs on a spansih retinue.

On 3/11/2020 12:06 PM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Event Invitation

Title:

La reconquista - 28mm Large Lion Rampant Battle - 8 players - 100 pts

Location:

Bob&#39;s house

When:

Saturday, May 02, 2020 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM

Organizer:

Sylvain <sylvainnc@...>

The Spanish are ready to take their peninsula back but a tough Moors Army is standing in the way. This battle will involve 4 retinues per side. We will use the Big Battle Lion Rampant Rules I will provide all retinues.

Attachments:

Comment:

Attendees:

Related Link: