Event: Big Battle Lion Rampant - 06/12/2021 #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Big Battle Lion Rampant

When:
06/05/2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Sylvain

Big Battle Lion Rampant
28mm
El Cid Spanish vs Moors.

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Big Battle Lion Rampant

When:
06/12/2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Sylvain

Big Battle Lion Rampant
28mm
El Cid Spanish vs Moors.

[...]

Sylvain Durand

Team
It was a great game. The Spanish took a beating but saved their honor. They died as heroes for Castila Leon !!!!

We seems to have the rules down for Lion Rampant now.
Here are some pictures I took

Sylvain

On Jun 2, 2021, at 12:00 PM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Big Battle Lion Rampant

When:
06/05/2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Sylvain

Big Battle Lion Rampant
28mm
El Cid Spanish vs Moors.

<mime-attachment.ics>
<invite.ics>

JC

Edited

Your figures are really nice, Sylvain!

JC

On Saturday, June 12, 2021, 08:08:20 PM MST, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Team
It was a great game. The Spanish took a beating but saved their honor. They died as heroes for Castila Leon !!!!

We seems to have the rules down for Lion Rampant now.
Here are some pictures I took

Sylvain

On Jun 2, 2021, at 12:00 PM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Big Battle Lion Rampant

When:
06/05/2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Sylvain

Big Battle Lion Rampant
28mm
El Cid Spanish vs Moors.

<mime-attachment.ics>
<invite.ics>

Thank you John
The Dark age has nice colorful armies
Lion rampant is fun to play and we can finish a game in the afternoon

Sylvain

On Jun 12, 2021, at 10:15 PM, JC via groups.io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Your figures are really nice, Sylvain!

JC

On Saturday, June 12, 2021, 08:08:20 PM MST, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Team
It was a great game. The Spanish took a beating but saved their honor. They died as heroes for Castila Leon !!!!

We seems to have the rules down for Lion Rampant now.
Here are some pictures I took
<image0.jpeg>
<image1.jpeg>
<image5.jpeg>
<image6.jpeg>
<image3.jpeg>
<image4.jpeg>

Sylvain

On Jun 2, 2021, at 12:00 PM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Big Battle Lion Rampant

When:
06/05/2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Sylvain

Big Battle Lion Rampant
28mm
El Cid Spanish vs Moors.

<mime-attachment.ics>
<invite.ics>

<image0.jpeg>
<image4.jpeg>
<image3.jpeg>
<image6.jpeg>
<image5.jpeg>
<image1.jpeg>

Ed

Edited

LR is a fun game.  Even if I am losing.  Looking forward to seeing your Aztecs and Conqs on the table soon!

On 6/12/2021 8:08 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io wrote:
Team
It was a great game. The Spanish took a beating but saved their honor. They died as heroes for Castila Leon !!!!

We seems to have the rules down for Lion Rampant now.
Here are some pictures I took

Sylvain

On Jun 2, 2021, at 12:00 PM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Big Battle Lion Rampant

When:
06/05/2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Sylvain

Big Battle Lion Rampant
28mm
El Cid Spanish vs Moors.

<mime-attachment.ics>
<invite.ics>

The Aztecs and conquistadors are under painting now. I need about 2-3 months to finish them. Then I will paint some Saxons and I will finish my Vikings. Less shooting. More melees !!!!

Sylvain

On Jun 13, 2021, at 8:35 AM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

[...]

David Letizia

I will need to join you in painting Viking age; Danes, Saxons, Norse and Irish.  Have a decent amount that need attention.

On Jun 13, 2021, at 11:11 AM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Ed
[...]

Dave & Sylvain

Can I bring my Byzantines to your Pagan party?

Ed

On 6/13/2021 11:56 AM, David Letizia via groups.io wrote:
[...]

Yes !!! All I have is about 80 points of Vikings

Sylvain

On Jun 13, 2021, at 12:23 PM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

[...]

The more the merrier, we fight, we die, so we can fight and drink in Valhalla!

On Jun 13, 2021, at 1:02 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

[...]

Well it looks like yesterday there was a traffic jam of Ed’s Spaniards on the road to Valhalla/Heaven. Your Moors were unbeatable

Sylvain