Topics

Dark Ages


Kochese (Larry)
 

All my dark ages stuff has been remounted on the larger stands. The Visigoths are ready to roll, or Slavs , or Vandals; they all pretty much look the same.. The Normans, Saxons, were already done. Let the games begin!!


Kochese (Larry)
 

Oops forgot the Vikings. They're done to.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 6:13 PM Kochese (Larry) via groups.io <kochese=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
All my dark ages stuff has been remounted on the larger stands. The Visigoths are ready to roll, or Slavs , or Vandals; they all pretty much look the same.. The Normans, Saxons, were already done. Let the games begin!!


Dan H
 

What size stands?

On Dec 9, 2020, at 6:15 PM, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:


Oops forgot the Vikings. They're done to.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 6:13 PM Kochese (Larry) via groups.io <kochese=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
All my dark ages stuff has been remounted on the larger stands. The Visigoths are ready to roll, or Slavs , or Vandals; they all pretty much look the same.. The Normans, Saxons, were already done. Let the games begin!!


Kochese (Larry)
 

It's 4 inch front. Depth as needed. It's worked really well with ECW and TYW. Giving it a shot with Ren and Dark ages. 1 stand one unit. Looks good on the table. TBD rules, fast play and easy.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 6:25 PM Dan H <danh@...> wrote:
What size stands?

On Dec 9, 2020, at 6:15 PM, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:


Oops forgot the Vikings. They're done to.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 6:13 PM Kochese (Larry) via groups.io <kochese=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
All my dark ages stuff has been remounted on the larger stands. The Visigoths are ready to roll, or Slavs , or Vandals; they all pretty much look the same.. The Normans, Saxons, were already done. Let the games begin!!