Topics

Corsec Engineering

Sylvain Durand

Here is a message I read from the Facebook home page of Corsec engineering. He was making good stuff
————
For those of you who may no know. Jonathan bowen owner of CorSec passed away on Feb 8th. We have just now been able to get into some of his accounts and handle some of his business stuff. We apologize for inconveniences this may of caused and working on refund any money you may have paid him for orders that were not filled. Please bare with us as well sort this all out.

John C

"bare with us" - an invitation to get naked??

JC