Club Shirts (A new Order)

Bob

I have a new request for a club shirt.
So, I'm putting together a new order.

Its usually best to order at least six shirts for the better price.
Last time (2 years ago) they were around $32 each.
If you missed the last three orders, here's your chance to get with the program!

If you need to know what the shirts look like, there's a picture in the photos section.

I'll need the name you want embroidered on the shirt, the size you want, and the quantity.
Let me know if you want another shirt (or your first one).

Once I know how many we want I'll get the price and let you all know how much you owe.
I'll take PayPal or cash.

So far:
     Max     Medium     1

El Rolando

I'll take an XL that says El Rolando.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 18:36 Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
I have a new request for a club shirt.
So, I'm putting together a new order.

Its usually best to order at least six shirts for the better price.
Last time (2 years ago) they were around $32 each.
If you missed the last three orders, here's your chance to get with the program!

If you need to know what the shirts look like, there's a picture in the photos section.

I'll need the name you want embroidered on the shirt, the size you want, and the quantity.
Let me know if you want another shirt (or your first one).

Once I know how many we want I'll get the price and let you all know how much you owe.
I'll take PayPal or cash.

So far:
     Max     Medium     1

Mine still looks good on me!  Of course.

From: El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...>
Date: 3/20/21 19:19 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Club Shirts (A new Order)

I'll take an XL that says El Rolando.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 18:36 Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
I have a new request for a club shirt.
So, I'm putting together a new order.

Its usually best to order at least six shirts for the better price.
Last time (2 years ago) they were around $32 each.
If you missed the last three orders, here's your chance to get with the program!

If you need to know what the shirts look like, there's a picture in the photos section.

I'll need the name you want embroidered on the shirt, the size you want, and the quantity.
Let me know if you want another shirt (or your first one).

Once I know how many we want I'll get the price and let you all know how much you owe.
I'll take PayPal or cash.

So far:
     Max     Medium     1

Sylvain Durand

When conventions resume we can wear them :-)

Sylvain

From: El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...>
Date: 3/20/21 19:19 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

I'll take an XL that says El Rolando.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 18:36 Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
I have a new request for a club shirt.
So, I'm putting together a new order.

Its usually best to order at least six shirts for the better price.
Last time (2 years ago) they were around $32 each.
If you missed the last three orders, here's your chance to get with the program!

If you need to know what the shirts look like, there's a picture in the photos section.

I'll need the name you want embroidered on the shirt, the size you want, and the quantity.
Let me know if you want another shirt (or your first one).

Once I know how many we want I'll get the price and let you all know how much you owe.
I'll take PayPal or cash.

So far:
     Max     Medium     1

Bob

Yes, we did that at the last few Historicons we went to.
But actually, You can wear them anytime.
The shirt will make you look very distinguished. It’s a real babe magnet. Just ask John.

From: El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...>
Date: 3/20/21 19:19 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

I'll take an XL that says El Rolando.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 18:36 Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
I have a new request for a club shirt.
So, I'm putting together a new order.

Its usually best to order at least six shirts for the better price.
Last time (2 years ago) they were around $32 each.
If you missed the last three orders, here's your chance to get with the program!

If you need to know what the shirts look like, there's a picture in the photos section.

I'll need the name you want embroidered on the shirt, the size you want, and the quantity.
Let me know if you want another shirt (or your first one).

Once I know how many we want I'll get the price and let you all know how much you owe.
I'll take PayPal or cash.

So far:
     Max     Medium     1

JC

Bob is absolutely correct, when I wear the club shirt I have to fight the babes off in hordes......

JC

PS  The babes are great, but it kinda goes off the rails when I explain the games are with little metal men, not frisky activities on top of a table........ :-(

JC

From: El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...>
Date: 3/20/21 19:19 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

I'll take an XL that says El Rolando.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 18:36 Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
I have a new request for a club shirt.
So, I'm putting together a new order.

Its usually best to order at least six shirts for the better price.
Last time (2 years ago) they were around $32 each.
If you missed the last three orders, here's your chance to get with the program!

If you need to know what the shirts look like, there's a picture in the photos section.

I'll need the name you want embroidered on the shirt, the size you want, and the quantity.
Let me know if you want another shirt (or your first one).

Once I know how many we want I'll get the price and let you all know how much you owe.
I'll take PayPal or cash.

So far:
     Max     Medium     1

Perhaps we should link to pictures from prior games held on "Shirt Day" so everyone can see how truly distinguished and debonair we all look wearing them.

From: El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...>
Date: 3/20/21 19:19 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

I'll take an XL that says El Rolando.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 18:36 Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
I have a new request for a club shirt.
So, I'm putting together a new order.

Its usually best to order at least six shirts for the better price.
Last time (2 years ago) they were around $32 each.
If you missed the last three orders, here's your chance to get with the program!

If you need to know what the shirts look like, there's a picture in the photos section.

I'll need the name you want embroidered on the shirt, the size you want, and the quantity.
Let me know if you want another shirt (or your first one).

Once I know how many we want I'll get the price and let you all know how much you owe.
I'll take PayPal or cash.

So far:
     Max     Medium     1

Bob

And here’s a link to the club photo gallery with lots of pics of dashing young (ahem) men playing with toy soldiers.

https://tabletopgamingsociety.org/Gallery/thumbnails.php?album=3

Edited

Never mind what I said that this shirt makes us all look good...

From: El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...>
Date: 3/20/21 19:19 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

I'll take an XL that says El Rolando.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 18:36 Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
I have a new request for a club shirt.
So, I'm putting together a new order.

Its usually best to order at least six shirts for the better price.
Last time (2 years ago) they were around $32 each.
If you missed the last three orders, here's your chance to get with the program!

If you need to know what the shirts look like, there's a picture in the photos section.

I'll need the name you want embroidered on the shirt, the size you want, and the quantity.
Let me know if you want another shirt (or your first one).

Once I know how many we want I'll get the price and let you all know how much you owe.
I'll take PayPal or cash.

So far:
     Max     Medium     1

Dan H

Edited

Do we order in Wargamer size or real people sizes?

Bob

Whichever you like.
The tighter, the better.
🤪

On Mar 21, 2021, at 8:08 PM, Dan H <danh@targetedcreative.com> wrote:

Do we order in Wargamer size or real people sizes?

Michael M

Edited

See?  The shirts make even these guys look good!

From: El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...>
Date: 3/20/21 19:19 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

I'll take an XL that says El Rolando.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 18:36 Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
I have a new request for a club shirt.
So, I'm putting together a new order.

Its usually best to order at least six shirts for the better price.
Last time (2 years ago) they were around $32 each.
If you missed the last three orders, here's your chance to get with the program!

If you need to know what the shirts look like, there's a picture in the photos section.

I'll need the name you want embroidered on the shirt, the size you want, and the quantity.
Let me know if you want another shirt (or your first one).

Once I know how many we want I'll get the price and let you all know how much you owe.
I'll take PayPal or cash.

So far:
     Max     Medium     1

Kochese (Larry)

Edited

When you start with perfection, the only way you can gois up! 😎

From: El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...>
Date: 3/20/21 19:19 (GMT-07:00)

I'll take an XL that says El Rolando.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 18:36 Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
I have a new request for a club shirt.
So, I'm putting together a new order.

Its usually best to order at least six shirts for the better price.
Last time (2 years ago) they were around $32 each.
If you missed the last three orders, here's your chance to get with the program!

If you need to know what the shirts look like, there's a picture in the photos section.

I'll need the name you want embroidered on the shirt, the size you want, and the quantity.
Let me know if you want another shirt (or your first one).

Once I know how many we want I'll get the price and let you all know how much you owe.
I'll take PayPal or cash.

So far:
     Max     Medium     1

Bob

So I only have 2 shirts being ordered ??

What about some more of you newer guys?
Aslan ?    Jacob ?

And how about some of you guys who have shirts but have gotten skinny (ahem) and really need a new size ?
..... just sayin'

Sylvain Durand

What about our Friends from Outpost Games? Tom O., Tom F. and Neil?

On Monday, March 22, 2021, 08:09:39 AM MST, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

So I only have 2 shirts being ordered ??

What about some more of you newer guys?
Aslan ?    Jacob ?

And how about some of you guys who have shirts but have gotten skinny (ahem) and really need a new size ?
..... just sayin'

Bob

I’m relatively sure that Al has a shirt. I don’t know if any of the other NPI members do.
If you’re a member of this discussion group, you can get a club shirt.

On Mar 22, 2021, at 8:51 AM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

What about our Friends from Outpost Games? Tom O., Tom F. and Neil?

On Monday, March 22, 2021, 08:09:39 AM MST, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

So I only have 2 shirts being ordered ??

What about some more of you newer guys?
Aslan ?    Jacob ?

And how about some of you guys who have shirts but have gotten skinny (ahem) and really need a new size ?
..... just sayin'

Bob

Edited

OK,  LAST CALL FOR SHIRTS !
I'm ready to send the order in.

If you want one, tell me.
I need the name to be stitched on it, the size you want, and how many you want.

Club shirt days are generally scheduled on the first game day of each month.
I say "generally" because sometimes the regularly scheduled day is the second Saturday of the month but someone wants to run a game on the first "off" Saturday.  That's ok and we just go with the flow without changing the calendar. If that's confusing, sorry. Just watch for the calendar announcements and you should be fine.

Now order a damned shirt !

What is the fine for not having shirt on Shirt Day?