From: David Bonk <dbonk@...>
To: "carnageandgloryii@groups.io" <carnageandgloryii@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jan 7, 2021 06:32 PM
Subject: Re: [carnageandgloryii] Interesting looking book

Written by Michael Cecere who has made kind of a career writing about specific issues related to Virginia in the Revolution, like the 1781 invasion, so this appears to expand on those specific titles...not sure how much there is that is militarily significant after the opening months of 1775 and mid 1780.

David