Topics

Battle of Bonking - Sat, 07/25/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: Battle of Bonking

When: Saturday, 25 July 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:Bob's Joint

Organizer: Larry

Thanks to Larry for running another good ECW Game today. The Parliamentarians spanked the Royalists soundly.

Larry’s rules are coming along nicely. Those of you who missed the game, missed a good one.

Sylvain Durand

Bob and Larry
It was a great game even if my highlanders got punished.
Thank you for this game. I like the rules.

Sylvain