Event: Geezer Game- NPOW Warm-up - 10/27/2021 #cal-reminder

Bob

Who's available for a geezer game this Wednesday?
It would be another refresher game of NPOW in the hopes of having more than one or two guys who are familiar with the rules.
I'll set it up if a couple, or a few, of you can make it.

Also, some of the RSVP's for the Leipzig game on Nov 6th have been there quite a while so I'd ask that you check your status and update your responses if they need it.
I'm beginning to worry about having enough players.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure I can make it Wed.

On 10/25/2021 8:58 AM, Bob wrote:
Who's available for a geezer game this Wednesday?
It would be another refresher game of NPOW in the hopes of having more than one or two guys who are familiar with the rules.
I'll set it up if a couple, or a few, of you can make it.

Also, some of the RSVP's for the Leipzig game on Nov 6th have been there quite a while so I'd ask that you check your status and update your responses if they need it.
I'm beginning to worry about having enough players.

Thanks.
Bob

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Geezer Game- NPOW Warm-up

When:
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
3:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Bob

Another NPOW warm-up game.

Mark K

The bob…

Well. I usually get up abpiy 3am.  To make bread, stocks, etc.  but o don’t think there will.
 I am assuming it is from 10 to 2

Mark

On Oct 25, 2021, at 10:33 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Geezer Game- NPOW Warm-up

When:
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
3:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Bob

Another NPOW warm-up game.

<Mail Attachment.ics><invite.ics>

Mark K

The ed…

I will probably be there on wed.  ( unless my b oss gets an idea in her head)  I will bring the naps with me

Mark

Wednesday, October 27, 2021
10:00am to 3:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Bob

Another NPOW warm-up game.

Bob

I fixed it.
It’s 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM ‘ish
Thanks for catching that.

However, you should still get up at 3 AM, make some baked goods, and bring them with you to the game at 10:00.

Wednesday, October 27, 2021
3:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Bob

Another NPOW warm-up game.

<Mail Attachment.ics><invite.ics>

Michael M

I can't do GG this week, but would certainly welcome a refresher of NPOW.  I'll at least try to read my set of those rules.  However, I'm probably going to have to change my plans to attend regarding the 6th.  I just learned I have another commitment for that day.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 08:58 AM, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
Who's available for a geezer game this Wednesday?
It would be another refresher game of NPOW in the hopes of having more than one or two guys who are familiar with the rules.
I'll set it up if a couple, or a few, of you can make it.

Also, some of the RSVP's for the Leipzig game on Nov 6th have been there quite a while so I'd ask that you check your status and update your responses if they need it.
I'm beginning to worry about having enough players.

Thanks.
Bob

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Geezer Game- NPOW Warm-up

When:
10/27/2021
10:00am to 3:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Bob

Another NPOW warm-up game.

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Geezer Game- NPOW Warm-up

When:
10/27/2021
10:00am to 3:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Bob

Another NPOW warm-up game.

Mark K

The bob…

Sudden change of plans.  Flying to Seattle in the am.  Back next week sometime.

Mark

On Oct 26, 2021, at 10:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Geezer Game- NPOW Warm-up

When:
10/27/2021
10:00am to 3:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Bob

Another NPOW warm-up game.

<Mail Attachment.ics><invite.ics>

Bob

Ok.
Have a good trip.

On Oct 26, 2021, at 5:32 PM, Mark K via groups.io <meevn@...> wrote:

The bob…

Sudden change of plans.  Flying to Seattle in the am.  Back next week sometime.

Mark

On Oct 26, 2021, at 10:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Geezer Game- NPOW Warm-up

When:
10/27/2021
10:00am to 3:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Bob

Another NPOW warm-up game.

<Mail Attachment.ics><invite.ics>

Bob

I’m canceling tomorrow’s geezer game and moving the geezer game to next Wednesday. Same time.