Event: Napoleonic Principles of War practice game - 10/23/2021 #cal-reminder


The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Napoleonic Principles of War practice game

When:
Saturday, October 23, 2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Club Event

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:
Practice game to re-familiarize with the rules we’ve decided to use fir Leipzig on Nov 6th. 


Dan H
 

Did you switch to principles of war from snappy nappy?

On Oct 18, 2021, at 6:47 PM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:



Napoleonic Principles of War practice game

When:
Saturday, October 23, 2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Club Event

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:
Practice game to re-familiarize with the rules we’ve decided to use fir Leipzig on Nov 6th. 


Bob
 

Yes, after much angst, hand wringing, and panty twisting over Snappy Nappy’s cascading morale and D10’s in general, we decided to hell with it. 

Most of the members have played POW before and the mechanics are simple. 


On Oct 18, 2021, at 6:56 PM, Dan H <danh@...> wrote:


Did you switch to principles of war from snappy nappy?

On Oct 18, 2021, at 6:47 PM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:



Napoleonic Principles of War practice game

When:
Saturday, October 23, 2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Club Event

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:
Practice game to re-familiarize with the rules we’ve decided to use fir Leipzig on Nov 6th. 


The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Napoleonic Principles of War practice game

When:
10/23/2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Club Event

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:
Practice game to re-familiarize with the rules we’ve decided to use fir Leipzig on Nov 6th. 


Mark K
 

The bob…

I should be there.

Mark


On Oct 20, 2021, at 12:00 PM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Napoleonic Principles of War practice game

When:
10/23/2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Club Event

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:
Practice game to re-familiarize with the rules we’ve decided to use fir Leipzig on Nov 6th. 

<Mail Attachment.ics><invite.ics>


The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Napoleonic Principles of War practice game

When:
10/23/2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
The War Room

Organizer: Club Event

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:
Practice game to re-familiarize with the rules we’ve decided to use for Leipzig on Nov 6th.