WSS Survey + Free articles

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Polish/Russian Late Renaissance Battle

When:
Saturday, August 14, 2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Bob's War Room

Organizer: Michael Machell madmachell@... 785-550-4050

A hypothetical battle during one of the many wars between early 17th century Polish and Russian armies.  The figures are 15mm.  I will select the rules closer to the game date.

JC

When I click on the RSVP linke I do not get the options to RSVP anymore.  This is just in the past few weeks.
Anyone know what is going on?

JC

Saturday, August 14, 2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Bob's War Room

Organizer: Michael Machell madmachell@... 785-550-4050

A hypothetical battle during one of the many wars between early 17th century Polish and Russian armies.  The figures are 15mm.  I will select the rules closer to the game date.

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Polish/Russian Late Renaissance Battle

When:
08/14/2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Bob's War Room

Organizer: Michael Machell madmachell@... 785-550-4050

A hypothetical battle during one of the many wars between early 17th century Polish and Russian armies.  The figures are 15mm.  I will select the rules closer to the game date.

JC

Have to go to a funeral - sudden death of a well-known gamer in the board wargame community.

Probably call by later in the afternoon.

JC

On Monday, August 9, 2021, 12:00:04 PM MST, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

David Letizia

Plans changed and I will not be able to make it.  See you all next time.

On Aug 13, 2021, at 12:00 PM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Polish/Russian Late Renaissance Battle

When:
08/14/2021
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Bob's War Room

Organizer: Michael Machell madmachell@... 785-550-4050

A hypothetical battle during one of the many wars between early 17th century Polish and Russian armies.  The figures are 15mm.  I will select the rules closer to the game date.

<mime-attachment.ics>
<invite.ics>

Kochese (Larry)

Thanks, Mike for putting on the game today. Yours armies were as beautiful as the rules were challenging!  Nice group today. Great to see everybody.

Bob

Here are the pictures I took.

Thank you Mike for the game
Beautiful armies

On my way back, I stopped by a Safeway a s one customer asked me if he could take my cart and if I could bring more carts over there.  We must look like groceries employees with the shirts!!!

Sylvain

On Aug 14, 2021, at 5:43 PM, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

Thanks, Mike for putting on the game today. Yours armies were as beautiful as the rules were challenging!  Nice group today. Great to see everybody.

Dan H

Mike thank you for hosting.

It was great to get back and pushing lead and watching Ed blow up his own gun.

Bob thanks for hosting.

Bob

Next time ask for the employee discount at the register.

On Aug 14, 2021, at 7:19 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Thank you Mike for the game
Beautiful armies

On my way back, I stopped by a Safeway a s one customer asked me if he could take my cart and if I could bring more carts over there.  We must look like groceries employees with the shirts!!!

Sylvain

On Aug 14, 2021, at 5:43 PM, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

Thanks, Mike for putting on the game today. Yours armies were as beautiful as the rules were challenging!  Nice group today. Great to see everybody.

Michael M

My pleasure.

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 07:37 PM, Dan H <danh@...> wrote:
Mike thank you for hosting.

It was great to get back and pushing lead and watching Ed blow up his own gun.

Bob thanks for hosting.

JC

Great news about your new job, Sylvain!!

JC

On Saturday, August 14, 2021, 07:19:07 PM MST, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Thank you Mike for the game
Beautiful armies

On my way back, I stopped by a Safeway a s one customer asked me if he could take my cart and if I could bring more carts over there.  We must look like groceries employees with the shirts!!!

Sylvain

On Aug 14, 2021, at 5:43 PM, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

Thanks, Mike for putting on the game today. Yours armies were as beautiful as the rules were challenging!  Nice group today. Great to see everybody.

I called by today after fulfilling an obligation, to take a look at the Russian/Polish game.

I can attest that....

1. Mike's miniatures were indeed very well painted.

2. Sylvain looked great in his Safeways shirt.

3.  There was a compelling and intense struggle going on at the table

     Unfortunately the struggle was over the rules!!....

Great to see everyone!

Mike

Thanks for putting on the game.  The figures were great.  I like the fact that there were so many different unit types - most I have never heard of because I am not familiar with that period.

One thing I am familiar with...excessive die-roll modifiers.

I get the feeling the guy who wrote the rules did that D6 up or down thing just to tease me and my vast following of DRM-phobics.

Ed

On 8/14/2021 9:10 PM, Michael M via groups.io wrote:
My pleasure.

Michael Machell

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 07:37 PM, Dan H <danh@...> wrote:
Mike thank you for hosting.

It was great to get back and pushing lead and watching Ed blow up his own gun.

Bob thanks for hosting.

Sylvain Durand

Honestly the only thing I would change about the rules is to drop the plus and minus dice and just add the other dice.
That would Make everything work in my opinion

I read some of the reviews and the consensus is that it takes a few games to grasp it. I like the alternate activation for movements.

Sylvain

On Aug 15, 2021, at 9:03 AM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

 Mike

Thanks for putting on the game.  The figures were great.  I like the fact that there were so many different unit types - most I have never heard of because I am not familiar with that period.

One thing I am familiar with...excessive die-roll modifiers.

I get the feeling the guy who wrote the rules did that D6 up or down thing just to tease me and my vast following of DRM-phobics.

Ed

On 8/14/2021 9:10 PM, Michael M via groups.io wrote:
My pleasure.

Michael Machell

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 07:37 PM, Dan H <danh@...> wrote:
Mike thank you for hosting.

It was great to get back and pushing lead and watching Ed blow up his own gun.

Bob thanks for hosting.

Doug G.

Hey All!

Appreciate the invite and meeting you guys. Also appreciate you guys being patient with me as I struggled my way through my first wargame ever.

Excited to learn and play with you all again soon!

Doug

Bob

You weren’t the only one struggling.
My head is still spinning.