Rolland's game

Don't ask...take what you want!!!

From: Ed <ekj2908@...>
Date: 4/2/21 08:31 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Roland's game

I guess I'll be disappointed when I show up next week.

Will you at least feed me?

On 4/2/2021 8:30 AM, Bob wrote:
But it’s in two weeks. Not next week.  On the 17th.

On Apr 2, 2021, at 8:27 AM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

 Didn't even know Roland was putting a game on next week.  I have a copy of March Attack...have we ever played it?

Am I gonna lose all the brain cells I am using right now to store General de Brigade melee modifiers?

On 4/2/2021 8:30 AM, Bob wrote:
But it’s in two weeks. Not next week.  On the 17th.

On Apr 2, 2021, at 8:27 AM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

 Didn't even know Roland was putting a game on next week.  I have a copy of March Attack...have we ever played it?

Am I gonna lose all the brain cells I am using right now to store General de Brigade melee modifiers?

But it’s in two weeks. Not next week.  On the 17th.

On Apr 2, 2021, at 8:27 AM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

 Didn't even know Roland was putting a game on next week.  I have a copy of March Attack...have we ever played it?

Am I gonna lose all the brain cells I am using right now to store General de Brigade melee modifiers?

Yes you did.
You asked me the same question last week.
So, I guess the answer to your last question is yes.

On Apr 2, 2021, at 8:27 AM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

 Didn't even know Roland was putting a game on next week.  I have a copy of March Attack...have we ever played it?

Am I gonna lose all the brain cells I am using right now to store General de Brigade melee modifiers?

Didn't even know Roland was putting a game on next week.  I have a copy of March Attack...have we ever played it?

Am I gonna lose all the brain cells I am using right now to store General de Brigade melee modifiers?

Ed