Topics

Game Day: Guilford Courthouse - British Grenadiers - 28mm AWI - Sat, 01/30/2021 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: Game Day: Guilford Courthouse - British Grenadiers - 28mm AWI

When: Saturday, 30 January 2021, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Denver

Where:War room

Organizer: Sylvain sylvainnc@... 3175143905

I will be there but I will be late.

Larry

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 12:00 PM The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Game Day: Guilford Courthouse - British Grenadiers - 28mm AWI

When: Saturday, 30 January 2021, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Denver

Where:War room

Organizer: Sylvain sylvainnc@... 3175143905

No problems. There are three lines of continentals :-)

Sylvain

On Jan 25, 2021, at 12:03 PM, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

I will be there but I will be late.

Larry

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 12:00 PM The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Game Day: Guilford Courthouse - British Grenadiers - 28mm AWI

When: Saturday, 30 January 2021, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Denver

Where:War room

Organizer: Sylvain sylvainnc@... 3175143905

Team
Here is the order of battle

On Monday, January 25, 2021, 12:00:05 PM MST, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Game Day: Guilford Courthouse - British Grenadiers - 28mm AWI

When: Saturday, 30 January 2021, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Denver

Where:War room

Organizer: Sylvain sylvainnc@... 3175143905

Here is the QRS