Table Top CP etc

Mike Dolan

Hello Michael,

If you are interested in Sharp Practice and aren't familiar with "Tabletop CP" on YouTube you need to go there, as they have extensive game play of Sharp Practice, Chain of Command and others.

If you are interested I can start up an online game whenever you are ready. Please let me know.

Mike D

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 9:21 PM Michael M via groups.io <madmachell=sunflower.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have not played "Sharp Practice" but have heard about it.  I'm game to give it a try.

Michael Machell

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 04:46 PM, Aslan <aslanhicks520@...> wrote:
[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: I realized I could just respond to all of you in one message instead of 3 unnecessary messages.]
John, thank you for the advice! I am definitely looking forward to playing for a few meetings and getting to see the other aspects of miniature gaming.
I have definitely felt the toy soldier effect as well as the history aspect. I've been burning through books related to the AWI and Napoleonic campaigns.

Michael, I have been thoroughly enjoying the 2nd edition of black powder. Have you ever played "Sharp Practice?" I've been using it to play small skirmishes with the family over the holidays and have found it quite fun.

Thank you all,
I hope to meet in 2021,

Cheers,
Aslan

--
Mike Dolan

Sylvain Durand

Mike
Good to hear from you.
I checked the website about tabletop cp
Which subscription do we need ?
Can you play with miniatures ?

Thank you

Sylvain

On Jan 3, 2021, at 9:20 AM, Mike Dolan <dolanz999@...> wrote:

[...]

Hello Sylvain

Not sure I am understanding your questions. The Tabletop CP site on You Tube is for Videos of Game Play of some fun one on one Miniatures games. Good for learning rules  etc, We play C&C on Steam with Tabletop Simulator which is 10 to 20 bucks depending if it is on sale on steam, and yes these games are using Miniatures.