Thanks Sylvain for putting on the game.


Kochese (Larry)
 

Interesting game with the militia of the guard!


Sylvain Durand
 
Edited

Larry 
Thank you. I really think we use the wrong tactics. There are a lot of things I like about the rules. But they would need to be adjusted for the AWI in the south 
Here are the pictures I took. 


Sylvain

On Jan 2, 2021, at 8:26 PM, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

Interesting game with the militia of the guard!


Bob
 
Edited

Here are the pictures I took. 

Bob


On Jan 2, 2021, at 10:39 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Larry 
Thank you. I really think we use the wrong tactics. There are a lot of things I like about the rules. But they would need to be adjusted for the AWI in the south 
Here are the pictures I took. 
<image0.jpeg>
<image2.jpeg>
<image2.jpeg>
<image3.jpeg>
<image4.jpeg>
<image5.jpeg>
<image7.jpeg>
<image7.jpeg>


Sylvain

On Jan 2, 2021, at 8:26 PM, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

Interesting game with the militia of the guard!


Sylvain Durand
 

Bob

Those pictures are great 

Today, following the destruction of his army and his surrender, Cornwallis was sick again so he could not give his sword in person and had to send his aide
Yorktown all over again :-)

Sylvain

On Jan 2, 2021, at 10:56 PM, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:


Here are the pictures I took. 

Bob
<image0.jpeg>
<image1.jpeg>
<image2.jpeg>
<image3.jpeg>
<image4.jpeg>
<image5.jpeg>
<image6.jpeg>
<image7.jpeg>
<image8.jpeg>
<image9.jpeg>
<image10.jpeg>
<image11.jpeg>
<image12.jpeg>
<image13.jpeg>
<image14.jpeg>


On Jan 2, 2021, at 10:39 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Larry 
Thank you. I really think we use the wrong tactics. There are a lot of things I like about the rules. But they would need to be adjusted for the AWI in the south 
Here are the pictures I took. 
<image0.jpeg>
<image2.jpeg>
<image2.jpeg>
<image3.jpeg>
<image4.jpeg>
<image5.jpeg>
<image7.jpeg>
<image7.jpeg>


Sylvain

On Jan 2, 2021, at 8:26 PM, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

Interesting game with the militia of the guard!


Jim
 

Dear Bob,

Wow, nice table!

Jim

Please note: message attached

From: "Bob" <brodgers.cell@gmail.com>
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Thanks Sylvain for putting on the game.
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 22:56:06 -0700


____________________________________________________________
Sponsored by https://www.newser.com/?utm_source=part&utm_medium=uol&utm_campaign=rss_taglines_more

Corps of Engineers to Help LA Hospitals With Oxygen
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5ff15d96c115a5d9678b4st01duc1
After 36 Hours, Rave That 'Shames' France Ends
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5ff15d96e4b1b5d9678b4st01duc2
McConnell Decries 'Radical Tantrum'
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5ff15d971521b5d9678b4st01duc3


Bob
 

Sylvain is running another game in two weeks.
Same battle, same figures, different rules.
Room for whoever can make it.

Check the club calendar.
Please RSVP if you’re coming so we can ensure there are troops for all.

Bob

On Jan 2, 2021, at 11:01 PM, seamusglas@netzero.net wrote:

Dear Bob,

Wow, nice table!

Jim

Please note: message attached

From: "Bob" <brodgers.cell@gmail.com>
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Thanks Sylvain for putting on the game.
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 22:56:06 -0700


____________________________________________________________
Sponsored by https://www.newser.com/?utm_source=part&utm_medium=uol&utm_campaign=rss_taglines_more

Corps of Engineers to Help LA Hospitals With Oxygen
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5ff15d96c115a5d9678b4st01duc1
After 36 Hours, Rave That 'Shames' France Ends
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5ff15d96e4b1b5d9678b4st01duc2
McConnell Decries 'Radical Tantrum'
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5ff15d971521b5d9678b4st01duc3





<mime-attachment>