Topics

Painted Figures #General-Interest

Bob

John,

That’s perfect.
Remember to also include pictures of how you want them to paint the figures. Or painted figures for them to match.

Bob

On Jan 19, 2018, at 9:25 AM, JC via Groups.Io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

I have 37 28mm figs (Brit Napoleonic) ready in a box with bubble liner.   I plan to add about the same number of plastic 28mm for that era.
Then I am also probably going to send some 28 mm AWI stuff.

Whatever I bring I will bring the figs to the next Saturday game on February 3rd (as posted, I am working this weekend).

JC

On Friday, January 19, 2018, 9:18:49 AM MST, The Tin Dictator <tindictator@...> wrote:

For those of you who are planning to send figures in this order, please let me know. And if you’re coming to the game tomorrow it would be great if you could bring them.

So far John is the only one (other than me) who has actually committed to sending figures this time. “Maybe’s” won’t work for me any more. I need to firm this up.

I need to weigh it all, create the full list and send it to them so they can calculate out the cost plus return  postage.

Then I’ll collect your portions of the money before we send the package.

We have typically sent about a thousand figures with each order and the turnaround time has been a bit over three months.

Bob

John C

[...]

As I mentioned at the last game, I'm putting together an order to send over to Sri Lanka to get a bunch of my dead-lead painted.
I intend to send it off by the end of this month (January).
If any of you guys want to include some of your own figures in this order, let me know.

As before, you are expected to cover the costs of your own figures plus a pro-rated share of the postage.
Go to the Philgreg website for pricing. In the past I've been able to negotiate some discounts because the orders have been so large.
So, we'll confirm final costs just before sending in the order.

Bob