Game Day: Rebels and Patriots AWI - Sat, 12/05/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: Game Day: Rebels and Patriots AWI

When: Saturday, 5 December 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Sylvain

British vs Continentals

Sylvain Durand

Team
I hope to see you guys on Saturday. I have painting extra units that we will add to the game: 2 Units of Continental Dragoons, 4 Units of Hessian Jaegers (Sharpshooters) and I will put on the table the Continental Riflemen (about 4 units of Sharshooters)
This time, players will build their own armies with what I have (over 100 pts a side). First come, first server :-)

Sylvain