Rebels and Patriots 28mm - AWI - Continentals vs Red Coats

Sylvain Durand

Team,

I will be running two games of Rebels and Patriots the two following Saturdays (Nov 28 and Dec 5). It will be American War of Independence / Rev War in 28mm in the Carolines 1780/1781

I have enough troops for 8 players with 24 points each
Rules can be learnt in 15 minutes, very similar to Lion Rampant with some nice updates (no more Fail and your turn is over)

Join us at Bob's place for a good time

Happy thanksgiving and enjoy Football, Turkey and Wine

I'll be there.  Looks like fun.

On 11/25/2020 10:45 AM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io wrote:
Team,

I will be running two games of Rebels and Patriots the two following Saturdays (Nov 28 and Dec 5). It will be American War of Independence / Rev War in 28mm in the Carolines 1780/1781

I have enough troops for 8 players with 24 points each
Rules can be learnt in 15 minutes, very similar to Lion Rampant with some nice updates (no more Fail and your turn is over)

Join us at Bob's place for a good time

Happy thanksgiving and enjoy Football, Turkey and Wine

Sylvain

Tom Opalka

Neil & the 2 Tom's from the North-side will be making the trip over today for the game.

Tom O

I will be running two games of Rebels and Patriots the two following Saturdays (Nov 28 and Dec 5). It will be American War of Independence / Rev War in 28mm in the Carolines 1780/1781

I have enough troops for 8 players with 24 points each
Rules can be learnt in 15 minutes, very similar to Lion Rampant with some nice updates (no more Fail and your turn is over)

Join us at Bob's place for a good time

Happy thanksgiving and enjoy Football, Turkey and Wine

Awesome
I will give Tom Fraser the Fraser Highlander’s

Sylvain