Topics

In case you have forgotten....

Bob

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

Bob

Dan H

Thank you. I recalled. Every time i got ready to come over…life popped up. Probably swamped for another 5 ish weeks.

As a side note, I am thinking some outdoor gaming may be a solution once the temperature drops to some below incineration levels. That may be a partial solution to these times. I have tables, shade and a view.

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

Bob

Mike, I'm picking up my stuff on the 9th of October. I don't mind if I pick up your stuff, bring it back to Sierra Vista, and add it to my collection!  Seriously, I don't mind. 😇

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

That sounds extremely fair.
However, in order to save you the trip up, I am happy to just incorporate both of your stuff into my collection.

That way I won’t have to charge either of you the storage fees.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

Bob

Ummm, no, Bob.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

It’s really no trouble.

On Sep 24, 2020, at 4:20 PM, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:

Ummm, no, Bob.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

John C
It's not miro, it's some 10mm stuff I found while rummaging. Bob's eyes aren't what they used to be.

Larry

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 4:20 PM Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:
Ummm, no, Bob.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell=sunflower.com@groups.io>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

Hi Bob,

No, Larry never told me about the envelope.   Would it be convenient to call out Saturday afternoon and collect it?

JC

On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 08:47:06 AM MST, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

That's so incredibly generous of you!!

JC

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

OK thanks.   Just emailed Bob to see if I can call by this weekend if convenient.

JC

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell=sunflower.com@groups.io>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

It's the Irish in me.  😁

Sent from Samsung tablet.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

I completely understand!!   I feel the same way!  Mike is so lucky to have a generous friend like you!

JC

On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 08:48:03 PM MST, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:

It's the Irish in me.  😁

Sent from Samsung tablet.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

You guys should do stand up.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.
John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

I'd like to try to do the same if Bob would respond to me too.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell=sunflower.com@groups.io>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.
John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

I’ll be around Sunday afternoon for anyone who wants to come by.

Just let me know when to expect you.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell=sunflower.com@groups.io>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.
John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

Okay.  Good day to drive down to lovely Mesa.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell=sunflower.com@groups.io>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.
John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

But you SHOULD feel lucky to have John and me as a friend!

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.
John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

If you say so : )

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.
John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.

Does 3 pm ish work?

JC

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell=sunflower.com@groups.io>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)