Topics

Club listing at Cyber Wars

Bob

Hi guys,
I’m forwarding this email chain between me and Dennis Jensen, the HMGS Cyber Wars convention director. 

Cyber Wars is going to be a virtual online con. He has listed our club in their club spotlight section because some of our members have attended their cons in the past.  But it’s a Facebook page and I’m not on Facebook. So if you are, would one of you mind taking a look and maybe grabbing a few screenshots so we all can see?

Thanks
Bob

Begin forwarded message:

Date: July 7, 2020 at 10:23:09 AM MST
Subject: Re:  Club listing at Cyber Wars

The event page is here:  https://www.facebook.com/hmgscyberwars/?modal=admin_todo_tour

To find the club spotlight they need to navigate to the club spotlight event and they'll see it there.

There is also the CYBER WARS Lounge which is a place for people to talk about all things CYBER WARS.  That's here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1184655131872982/

Dennis

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 1:13 PM Bob Rodgers wrote:
Dennis,
Thanks for the compliments on our logo. We’re pretty proud of it too. 

Can you send me the link to the Cyber Wars club page? I believe it’s on Facebook right?  I’m not a Facebook user so I’ll have to forward the link to the club as a whole and have the ones who are on Facebook check it out. 

Thanks again. 

Bob

On Jul 7, 2020, at 9:40 AM, Dennis Jensen <djensen1461@...> wrote:

Welcome!  I've posted you guys in the club event page.  Check it out and tell me what you think.  If you'd like to change anything let me know.  If you could send a message to your membership to like CYBER WARS and the CYBER WARS Lounge I'd appreciate it!

Dennis

PS You guys have the best gaming logo I have ever seen.  I'm actually jealous.  If you guys have a clubhouse and don't have that painted on black velvet you really should!  If that was my logo I'd have it embroidered on a smoking jacket, and I don't smoke.  

Sylvain Durand

Edited

Bob
Here it is. At least they picked the right General for their Picture

Links:

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 01:15:39 PM MST, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

Hi guys,
I’m forwarding this email chain between me and Dennis Jensen, the HMGS Cyber Wars convention director. 

Cyber Wars is going to be a virtual online con. He has listed our club in their club spotlight section because some of our members have attended their cons in the past.  But it’s a Facebook page and I’m not on Facebook. So if you are, would one of you mind taking a look and maybe grabbing a few screenshots so we all can see?

Thanks
Bob

Begin forwarded message:

The event page is here:  https://www.facebook.com/hmgscyberwars/?modal=admin_todo_tour

To find the club spotlight they need to navigate to the club spotlight event and they'll see it there.

There is also the CYBER WARS Lounge which is a place for people to talk about all things CYBER WARS.  That's here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1184655131872982/

Dennis

Dennis,

Can you send me the link to the Cyber Wars club page? I believe it’s on Facebook right?  I’m not a Facebook user so I’ll have to forward the link to the club as a whole and have the ones who are on Facebook check it out. 

Thanks again. 

Bob

Welcome!  I've posted you guys in the club event page.  Check it out and tell me what you think.  If you'd like to change anything let me know.  If you could send a message to your membership to like CYBER WARS and the CYBER WARS Lounge I'd appreciate it!

Dennis

PS You guys have the best gaming logo I have ever seen.  I'm actually jealous.  If you guys have a clubhouse and don't have that painted on black velvet you really should!  If that was my logo I'd have it embroidered on a smoking jacket, and I don't smoke.  

Bob

That’s not it. 
Scroll down to where they list our club. 
There should be contact info and our logo. 

On Jul 7, 2020, at 2:08 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Bob

<1594156044613blob.jpg>

Links:

Hi guys,

Thanks
Bob

Begin forwarded message:

Dennis

Dennis,

Thanks again. 

Bob

Dennis

<1594156044613blob.jpg>
<1594156091697blob.jpg>

Sylvain Durand

Edited

Is it that?

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 02:15:34 PM MST, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

That’s not it. 

Bob

<1594156044613blob.jpg>

Links:

Hi guys,

Thanks
Bob

Begin forwarded message:

Dennis

Dennis,

Thanks again. 

Bob

Dennis

<1594156044613blob.jpg>
<1594156091697blob.jpg>

Bob

That looks like it. 
Kind of boring. 
But I guess that any publicity is good publicity. 

On Jul 7, 2020, at 2:21 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Is it that?
<1594156851771blob.jpg>

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 02:15:34 PM MST, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

That’s not it. 

Bob

<1594156044613blob.jpg>

Links:

Hi guys,

Thanks
Bob

Begin forwarded message:

Dennis

Dennis,

Thanks again. 

Bob

Dennis

<1594156044613blob.jpg>
<1594156091697blob.jpg>
<1594156851771blob.jpg>

JC

Edited

Great picture!  With that hair, it has to be Bob in Lockdown, correct???

JC

--
JC
"Sophisticated, charming and humble" - all down to his club shirt!

Bob

I obviously had a "Fro" in my youth.

JC

I liked the monocle - I think it would suit you!!

JC

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 02:43:46 PM MST, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

--
JC
"Sophisticated, charming and humble" - all down to his club shirt!

Michael M

I look like that now.  My last haircut was in February.  I'm saving money on haircuts to spend on more miniatures!

Michael Machell
madmachell@...

-------- Original message --------
Date: 7/7/20 2:43 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Club listing at Cyber Wars