From: Dennis Jensen
Date: July 7, 2020 at 10:23:09 AM MST
Subject: Re:  Club listing at Cyber Wars

The event page is here:  https://www.facebook.com/hmgscyberwars/?modal=admin_todo_tour

To find the club spotlight they need to navigate to the club spotlight event and they'll see it there.

There is also the CYBER WARS Lounge which is a place for people to talk about all things CYBER WARS.  That's here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1184655131872982/

Dennis

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 1:13 PM Bob Rodgers wrote:
Dennis,
Thanks for the compliments on our logo. We’re pretty proud of it too.

Can you send me the link to the Cyber Wars club page? I believe it’s on Facebook right?  I’m not a Facebook user so I’ll have to forward the link to the club as a whole and have the ones who are on Facebook check it out.

Thanks again.

Bob

On Jul 7, 2020, at 9:40 AM, Dennis Jensen <djensen1461@...> wrote:

Welcome!  I've posted you guys in the club event page.  Check it out and tell me what you think.  If you'd like to change anything let me know.  If you could send a message to your membership to like CYBER WARS and the CYBER WARS Lounge I'd appreciate it!

Dennis

PS You guys have the best gaming logo I have ever seen.  I'm actually jealous.  If you guys have a clubhouse and don't have that painted on black velvet you really should!  If that was my logo I'd have it embroidered on a smoking jacket, and I don't smoke.

Sylvain Durand

Edited

Bob
Here it is. At least they picked the right General for their Picture

Links:

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 01:15:39 PM MST, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

Hi guys,
I’m forwarding this email chain between me and Dennis Jensen, the HMGS Cyber Wars convention director.

Cyber Wars is going to be a virtual online con. He has listed our club in their club spotlight section because some of our members have attended their cons in the past.  But it’s a Facebook page and I’m not on Facebook. So if you are, would one of you mind taking a look and maybe grabbing a few screenshots so we all can see?

Thanks
Bob

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dennis Jensen
Date: July 7, 2020 at 10:23:09 AM MST

[...]

That’s not it.
Scroll down to where they list our club.
There should be contact info and our logo.

On Jul 7, 2020, at 2:08 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Bob
Here it is. At least they picked the right General for their Picture

<1594156044613blob.jpg>

From: Dennis Jensen
Date: July 7, 2020 at 10:23:09 AM MST

[...]

<1594156091697blob.jpg>

Sylvain Durand

Edited

Is it that?

From: Dennis Jensen
Date: July 7, 2020 at 10:23:09 AM MST

[...]

That looks like it.
Kind of boring.
But I guess that any publicity is good publicity.

On Jul 7, 2020, at 2:21 PM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Is it that?
<1594156851771blob.jpg>

From: Dennis Jensen
Date: July 7, 2020 at 10:23:09 AM MST

[...]

JC

Edited

Great picture!  With that hair, it has to be Bob in Lockdown, correct???

I obviously had a "Fro" in my youth.

JC

I liked the monocle - I think it would suit you!!

JC

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 02:43:46 PM MST, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

I obviously had a "Fro" in my youth.

I look like that now.  My last haircut was in February.  I'm saving money on haircuts to spend on more miniatures!

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 7/7/20 2:43 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Club listing at Cyber Wars