Topics

Upcoming Event: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf - Sat, 05/16/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf

When: Saturday, 16 May 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Larry

Hopefully this nonsense wont be extended again.

The Battle of Meusdorf  1813
French vs Russians on the outskirts of Leipzig.

RULES: La Petit Emperor
Scale 15mm

This is a test of the rules as an alternative to Snappy Nappy for the big battle of Leipzig in October.  So come learn the rules and see which set you like better.

Michael M

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss this historic event.  Be sure to take good pictures!

From: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Date: 5/15/20 12:00 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Upcoming Event: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf - Sat, 05/16/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf

When: Saturday, 16 May 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Larry

Hopefully this nonsense wont be extended again.

The Battle of Meusdorf  1813
French vs Russians on the outskirts of Leipzig.

RULES: La Petit Emperor
Scale 15mm

This is a test of the rules as an alternative to Snappy Nappy for the big battle of Leipzig in October.  So come learn the rules and see which set you like better.

Bob

That is very unfortunate as the Swedish Bikini Team will only be here for the weekend.  Shame you’re going to miss them.

From: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Date: 5/15/20 12:00 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Reminder: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf

When: Saturday, 16 May 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Larry

Hopefully this nonsense wont be extended again.

The Battle of Meusdorf  1813
French vs Russians on the outskirts of Leipzig.

RULES: La Petit Emperor
Scale 15mm

This is a test of the rules as an alternative to Snappy Nappy for the big battle of Leipzig in October.  So come learn the rules and see which set you like better.

To bad you're not gonna be there. Its club shirt day and Speedo day.  Will make sure to send you plenty of pictures.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 5/15/20 13:13 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss this historic event.  Be sure to take good pictures!

From: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Date: 5/15/20 12:00 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Reminder: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf

When: Saturday, 16 May 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Larry

Hopefully this nonsense wont be extended again.

The Battle of Meusdorf  1813
French vs Russians on the outskirts of Leipzig.

RULES: La Petit Emperor
Scale 15mm

This is a test of the rules as an alternative to Snappy Nappy for the big battle of Leipzig in October.  So come learn the rules and see which set you like better.

Michael M

No problem.  I am hosting them for a sleep over at my house later that evening.

No, I haven't told my wife yet.  But I am sure she will be okay with it when I tell her it is for a student exchange program.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 5/15/20 1:20 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

From: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Date: 5/15/20 12:00 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Reminder: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf

When: Saturday, 16 May 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Larry

Hopefully this nonsense wont be extended again.

The Battle of Meusdorf  1813
French vs Russians on the outskirts of Leipzig.

RULES: La Petit Emperor
Scale 15mm

This is a test of the rules as an alternative to Snappy Nappy for the big battle of Leipzig in October.  So come learn the rules and see which set you like better.

Michael M

Yeah, that should be a real treat after two months at home with chips, ice cream and pie du jour.  The COVID 15 ain't no lie.

From: Ray Levesque <raylev3@...>
Date: 5/15/20 2:12 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

To bad you're not gonna be there. Its club shirt day and Speedo day.  Will make sure to send you plenty of pictures.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 5/15/20 13:13 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss this historic event.  Be sure to take good pictures!

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 5/15/20 16:15 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

From: Ray Levesque <raylev3@...>
Date: 5/15/20 2:12 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

To bad you're not gonna be there. Its club shirt day and Speedo day.  Will make sure to send you plenty of pictures.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 5/15/20 13:13 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss this historic event.  Be sure to take good pictures!

From: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Date: 5/15/20 12:00 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Reminder: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf

When: Saturday, 16 May 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Larry

Hopefully this nonsense wont be extended again.

The Battle of Meusdorf  1813
French vs Russians on the outskirts of Leipzig.

RULES: La Petit Emperor
Scale 15mm

This is a test of the rules as an alternative to Snappy Nappy for the big battle of Leipzig in October.  So come learn the rules and see which set you like better.

Edited

Mike,
I think there was a miscommunication....he's a picture of the Swedish bikini team that's going to be at Bob's on Saturday.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 5/15/20 1:20 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

From: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Date: 5/15/20 12:00 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Reminder: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf

When: Saturday, 16 May 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Larry

Hopefully this nonsense wont be extended again.

The Battle of Meusdorf  1813
French vs Russians on the outskirts of Leipzig.

RULES: La Petit Emperor
Scale 15mm

This is a test of the rules as an alternative to Snappy Nappy for the big battle of Leipzig in October.  So come learn the rules and see which set you like better.

Bob

Not sure which is more disturbing...
That picture, or that Ray knew right where to find it.

Yeesh !

Hey, you can Google anything!

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 5/15/20 18:09 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Not sure which is more disturbing...
That picture, or that Ray knew right where to find it.

Yeesh !

Michael M

Oh boy.  And right after breakfast too.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 5/15/20 6:09 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Not sure which is more disturbing...
That picture, or that Ray knew right where to find it.

Yeesh !

El Rolando

How was the game lads? Were you able to properly throw dice in hazmat suits?

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 5/15/20 6:09 PM (GMT-07:00)

Not sure which is more disturbing...
That picture, or that Ray knew right where to find it.

Yeesh !

Bob

The game went pretty well for a first-time run through.

Larry is planning to run another game on Thursday.

Here are a couple pics.

On May 16, 2020, at 5:39 PM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

How was the game lads? Were you able to properly throw dice in hazmat suits?

You missed a pretty good game.  As with Snappy Nappy you have to get used to the idea this is NOT a tactical game, but the overall flow is pretty good.  It also has a great "attrition" mechanism that allows cavalry to play it's role as an exploitation force; of course you can attack with your cavalry from the beginning, rather than wait for a weakness in their line, but it's painful.

Ray

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 5/15/20 6:09 PM (GMT-07:00)