Topics

New Tom Hanks war flick....trailer looks good

Here' a link to the movie, "Greyhound," where Hanks commands a destroyer protecting a convoy heading to the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNgAZVrf40

Ray

John C

Looks interesting, but one shot appeared to show maybe 20 blips following the convoy......

Get it was 1 U Boat and a bevy of humpback whales looking for action????

JC

On Thursday, March 5, 2020, 06:17:35 PM MST, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:

Here' a link to the movie, "Greyhound," where Hanks commands a destroyer protecting a convoy heading to the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNgAZVrf40

I just checked out the trailer Ray sent.  I think this should be a group event.  It looks like a great movie.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 06:17 PM, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:
Here' a link to the movie, "Greyhound," where Hanks commands a destroyer protecting a convoy heading to the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNgAZVrf40

Ditto.  If the theater has not been ransacked for it's supply of toilet paper and burned to the ground by then, I'd like to see it.

I also recommend 1917 for anyone who hasn't seen it.

On 3/15/2020 10:45 AM, Michael M via Groups.Io wrote:
I just checked out the trailer Ray sent.  I think this should be a group event.  It looks like a great movie.

Michael Machell

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 06:17 PM, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:
Here' a link to the movie, "Greyhound," where Hanks commands a destroyer protecting a convoy heading to the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNgAZVrf40

Ray

Mike Dolan

OMG this look s Great!