Topics

Sylvain's gaming room is ready - Need to work on day

Sylvain Durand

Team
My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6
I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host
I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards

Sylvain

Dan H

What days are you thinking?

You are about equi-distant for me.

Often it is easier for me to sneak away for short games during the day.

My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6

I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host

I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards

Dan
I was thinking about Thursday or Friday (after 5 or 6), and Holidays
What days are you thinking about?

Sylvain

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 03:21:21 PM MST, Dan H <danh@...> wrote:

What days are you thinking?

You are about equi-distant for me.

Often it is easier for me to sneak away for short games during the day.

My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6

I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host

I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards

I would be interested.  I have a game table as well, with 5 ×7 playing area.  I'm in North Phoenix near 303 and I-17.

Unfortunately, my table isn't in a dedicated room and the space is a little tight, so 4 is probably the most comfortable number of players.

Weekends are best right now.  I'd also like to do some board gaming as well.

I'm open to playing some Saturdays in Carefree/North Phoenix and some in Mesa.  I do enjoy the current group, so would like to continue that.

Thanks.

From: "Sylvain via Groups.Io" <Sylvainnc@...>
Date: 12/4/19 3:17 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io>

Team
My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6
I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host
I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards

I can do any day during the day.
Friday or Saturday nights.

If Saturday then please try not to compete with games at my house. Just put the games on the calendar and we’ll be able to coordinate.

Bob

On Dec 4, 2019 at 3:17 PM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

Team
My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6
I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host
I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards

Sylvain

Any day but Saturday. Have another commitment on Saturdays 😁

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 12/4/19 6:37 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io>

I can do any day during the day.
Friday or Saturday nights.

If Saturday then please try not to compete with games at my house. Just put the games on the calendar and we’ll be able to coordinate.

Bob

On Dec 4, 2019 at 3:17 PM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

Team
My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6
I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host
I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards

Sylvain,

Congratulations on your new gaming room!

I cannot commit to regular attendance - on call for work, professional meetings, vacations, etc. - but will try to attend from time to time, whatever schedule you set up.   I think the Off Saturdays (i.e. ones not regularly scheduled at Mesa) might be the way to go.

JC

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 03:17:20 PM MST, Sylvain via Groups.Io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Team
My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6
I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host
I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards

Forgot to say - maybe schedule a Grand Opening Day of Sylvain's Gaming Room for one of those Off Saturdays, and have a discussion then with those who attend as to what the best plan is?

JC

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 03:17:20 PM MST, Sylvain via Groups.Io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Team
My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6
I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host
I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards

Ray and Bob
I have no desire to compete with the Mesa events. I see the north Phoenix / carefree events as extra possibilities to try smaller game. I will still attend the Bob room. Best gaming room I have ever seen.

I like the inauguration party idea from John :-)

Sylvain

On Dec 4, 2019, at 9:21 PM, John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Forgot to say - maybe schedule a Grand Opening Day of Sylvain's Gaming Room for one of those Off Saturdays, and have a discussion then with those who attend as to what the best plan is?

JC

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 03:17:20 PM MST, Sylvain via Groups.Io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Team
My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6
I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host
I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards

Didn't think you did, hence the BIG Smiley face I used......😁

Ray