Topics

Game Day, Saturday, 22 April 2017

The Tin Dictator <tindictator@...>

Saturday's game will be set in the Boxer Rebellion.

During the Siege of Peking the relief forces sent by the European powers were met with numerous delaying actions by both Boxer and Imperial forces.

General Tsao's Hot and Spicy - #16 on the menu

15mm Colonials - Boxer Rebellion
Rules = Principles of War
Saturday, July 22nd   Starts at noon
Bob's War Room
Plenty of room for players.

JC

I shall be there.

JC

On Monday, July 17, 2017 5:56 PM, The Tin Dictator <tindictator@...> wrote:

Saturday's game will be set in the Boxer Rebellion.

During the Siege of Peking the relief forces sent by the European powers were met with numerous delaying actions by both Boxer and Imperial forces.

General Tsao's Hot and Spicy - #16 on the menu

15mm Colonials - Boxer Rebellion
Rules = Principles of War
Saturday, July 22nd   Starts at noon
Bob's War Room
Plenty of room for players.

Larry <kochese@...>

Sorry ,
Can't make this one. Famdamily BBQ at my Son's.

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 7:43 PM, JC via Groups.Io <curranjohng@...> wrote:
I shall be there.

JC

On Monday, July 17, 2017 5:56 PM, The Tin Dictator <tindictator@...> wrote:

Saturday's game will be set in the Boxer Rebellion.

During the Siege of Peking the relief forces sent by the European powers were met with numerous delaying actions by both Boxer and Imperial forces.

General Tsao's Hot and Spicy - #16 on the menu

15mm Colonials - Boxer Rebellion
Rules = Principles of War
Saturday, July 22nd   Starts at noon
Bob's War Room
Plenty of room for players.

Larry <kochese@...>

Has anybody ever played Blood Red Skies WWII Aerial combat?

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 7:43 PM, JC via Groups.Io <curranjohng=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I shall be there.

JC

On Monday, July 17, 2017 5:56 PM, The Tin Dictator <tindictator@...> wrote:

Saturday's game will be set in the Boxer Rebellion.

During the Siege of Peking the relief forces sent by the European powers were met with numerous delaying actions by both Boxer and Imperial forces.

General Tsao's Hot and Spicy - #16 on the menu

15mm Colonials - Boxer Rebellion
Rules = Principles of War
Saturday, July 22nd   Starts at noon
Bob's War Room

[...]