Topics

Spring (summer) cleaning #General-Interest

Was cleaning out some of my old music tapes and came across some books on tape that I no longer want since I no longer have a cassette tape player.

But you guys might;

The Art of War - Sun Tzu
1 tape

Little Bighorn Battlefield Auto Tour
1 tape

The Iliad
6 tapes

The Odyssey
7 tapes

Russia’s War; Blood on the Snow
10 tapes

Nothing like it in the World
The men who built the Transcontinental Railroad
10 tapes

If you want any or all just say so.
First come, first served.

Kochese (Larry)

Nope!

On Sep 2, 2019 6:33 PM, "The Tin Dictator" <tindictator@...> wrote:
Was cleaning out some of my old music tapes and came across some books on tape that I no longer want since I no longer have a cassette tape player.

But you guys might;

The Art of War - Sun Tzu
1 tape

Little Bighorn Battlefield Auto Tour
1 tape

The Iliad
6 tapes

The Odyssey
7 tapes

Russia’s War; Blood on the Snow
10 tapes

Nothing like it in the World
The men who built the Transcontinental Railroad
10 tapes

If you want any or all just say so.
First come, first served.

What are these cassette tape things of which you speak?

From: The Tin Dictator <tindictator@...>
Date: 9/2/19 6:33 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Spring (summer) cleaning #General-Interest

Was cleaning out some of my old music tapes and came across some books on tape that I no longer want since I no longer have a cassette tape player.

But you guys might;

The Art of War - Sun Tzu
1 tape

Little Bighorn Battlefield Auto Tour
1 tape

The Iliad
6 tapes

The Odyssey
7 tapes

Russia’s War; Blood on the Snow
10 tapes

Nothing like it in the World
The men who built the Transcontinental Railroad
10 tapes

If you want any or all just say so.
First come, first served.

Bob